Sponsored

Looking for budget fuel system

Jay159866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 1966 Coupe
Just like 95% of the posts..

Sai Li for the win. It's a quick and easy install. It supports the power and there's room for improvement later if you wanted to hit the 1000hp mark.
Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
If your time is cheap and you enjoy the challenge, you can get another set of fuel lines from a junk yard and stock GT tank w pump.
You will run the second line immediately next to the existing line.
Second pump goes in passenger side of tank.
Both pumps get Holley HydraMat.
Tank is foam divided into two tanks basically, so might want to get two aftermarket guages.

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
When you get pass the limits of a factory fuel pump BAP set up, you really should spend the money and do it right.. I would save up and get a good fuel system, then up your power level.. Spending a little more on a fuel system could save you a lot down the road.. Your motor being the main thing!!

Jeff_oddo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I have the 1400HP JPC Racing return style fuel system and it works great. I run the triple pump setup with their -10AN fuel rails.

System Includes:

Fore Innovations Twin Pump Fuel Hat (Upgradable to 3 pump setup).
Fore Innovatinos F2i Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator
AEM 7 Micron Filter w/ Billet Aluminum Case
JPC -10an Extreme Flow Fuel Rails (-8an Fore rails and JPC -12an Extreme Flow rails available)
(2) Walbro 465 Fuel Pumps (upgradable to 3)
Bussman Fuel Pump Control Panel - Includes 2 relays (3 relays in 3 pump setups). Available wi/ Hob switch for fuel pump triggering.
All Fragola Black Fittings
High quality PTFE Hose w/ Black Finish - Completely Assembled
0-100PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge
Systems come with all required clamps, hoses and fittings. Systems do come with instructions.
IMG_8406.JPG

Phill The Greek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GTPP
My Fore Stage 1 system from Beefcake is the shizz. You can see and feel the quality as soon as you open the box. I don't plan on maxing out this system but I definitely wanted a safety margin on my setup.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
My Fore Stage 1 system from Beefcake is the shizz. You can see and feel the quality as soon as you open the box. I don't plan on maxing out this system but I definitely wanted a safety margin on my setup.
they really do make the nicest stuff, and stand behind it better than any company too.

you'll never feel bad about their system, and you have plenty of growing potential as well.

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Grab a few 24lb fuel injectors from the junk yard and stick em into the pipe before your throttle. While you're there get an external electric pump from a 80s F150. Run a fuel line from the tank to the pump then to the injectors back to tank. Grab an adjustable fuel pressure regulator from an old Ford CFI and boost reference it. Use a pressure switch to turn the injectors on. Should be enough fuel and cost less than $100.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Grab a few 24lb fuel injectors from the junk yard and stick em into the pipe before your throttle. While you're there get an external electric pump from a 80s F150. Run a fuel line from the tank to the pump then to the injectors back to tank. Grab an adjustable fuel pressure regulator from an old Ford CFI and boost reference it. Use a pressure switch to turn the injectors on. Should be enough fuel and cost less than $100.
[ame]

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic

Yeah I saw that video. Sloppy Mechanics does some cool stuff. I had a local resort to the same thing on a DI motor cause they couldn't get enough fuel. It's actually old old school hot rodding some may consider crude, but if it works it works. I remember reading about a guy running JY TT 351w's like that in the early 2000s. First I had heard of it but the "enrichment injector/s" have been around a while. Grand national guys use to put a 7th injector and some 4 bangers would put a 5th.

My post was partly joking. Everything I suggested was true and would work. But if you think it sounds ridiculous to do that to a 30K+ car, then you should also think trying to save $100 on a fancy pants fuel system for said car is equally ridiculous.

Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Yikes

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
I saw that sai li was having a sale. I paid him on the 6th. Sent him 2 messages and still haven't heard back. He's pretty well known I'm sure I'll receive the kit. But I just don't get why he doesn't answer when it shows he has seen the messages. I don't plan on making more than 800wheel. That's why I went with sai li kit.

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
I saw that sai li was having a sale. I paid him on the 6th. Sent him 2 messages and still haven't heard back. He's pretty well known I'm sure I'll receive the kit. But I just don't get why he doesn't answer when it shows he has seen the messages. I don't plan on making more than 800wheel. That's why I went with sai li kit.
I ordered as well. Mine is scheduled for delivery this week. Maybe yours is as well.

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Where did you send him messages to? I too just bought the fuel system that was on sale and he has quickly responded to all of my messages when I PM him on FB. I placed my order on 5/5/17 and got the kit on 5/11/17.

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
Where did you send him messages to? I too just bought the fuel system that was on sale and he has quickly responded to all of my messages when I PM him on FB. I placed my order on 5/5/17 and got the kit on 5/11/17.
On Facebook. I paid him on 5/6/17. Sent him a message on 5/11/17 he saw the message didn't answer. Sent another message on 5/15/17 same thing. He is probably busy but I still haven't received my kit. I would like an update at least. I had an appointment for the 19th to get the fuel system installed and dynoed, he had said usually takes 5 days to get the kit. Now I don't even know when I'm getting my kit.
Sponsored