• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

15 GT Premium Performance Package Deep Impact Blue 15k miles for Sale Long Island NY

DeepImpactGTny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Deep Impact Blue MT PP
Looks like its time to part ways with my Mustang. Just testing the waters for now. Car has been babied and looking to sell it to somebody who appreciates that.

Year: 2015
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: GT Premium
Color: Deep Impact Blue, Ebony Interior
Transmission: 6spd Manual
Mileage: 15800
Options: GT Performance Package, 401A Package, Premier Trim with Color Accent Group
Modifications:
GT350 Ford Racing Touring QUAD Exhaust with GT350 rear Valence - $2000 system
JLT oil catch can
GT350 steering wheel(will include OEM wheel as well)
Redline hood struts
Steeda Jacking rails
Diode Dynamics Switchback Turn Signal LED Kit
Diode Dynamics Interior LED Conversion Kit
SpeedForm Flip Down Front License Plate Holder
GT350 Start Button.
Opticoat Pro ceramic coating http://opticoat.com/page/opti-coat-pro - $1200 to apply
Additional Info: Lien still on car.(TD bank) There is gonna have to be some trust between the buyer and myself. Will hand over the title at time of sale and as soon as the bank mails me the pay off letter I will first class or personally deliver(depending on distance) the pay off letter so you can register the car ASAP. Please read the below page for info on this https://dmv.ny.gov/records/remove-lien-holder-title
-Car bought in April 2015 so it still has 11 months left on warranty.
-Car was garaged, never parked on the street. Driven 7500k a year. Babied and hand washed twice a month. Never been through an automatic car wash.
-Stock exhaust minus the resonator + Ford Racing X pipe will be included if needed.
- Two new Pirelli rear tires installed 2 weeks ago.
Oil Used: Royal Purple Fully Synthetic every 6k miles.
PRICE: $32000 OBO, Dealership offered 30k not caring about the mods or how I took care of it so I would love to sell it to somebody who appreciates both.
Pictures: Just three for now, will post more when the weather improves.
IMG_6875.png

IMG_6880.JPG

IMG_9976.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

DeepImpactGTny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Deep Impact Blue MT PP
Bump

SneakySteed

@sneakysteed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Shadow Black Mustang GT Premium PP
If the dealer offered you 30k, take it and run.

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
If the dealer offered you 30k, take it and run.
I would agree .... definitely would not get that here in the Midwest. Dealers DO NOT want modified cars ... the everyday buyer will be wary of them. So, the fact that the dealer will take your trade without discounting it further is a plus. How you took care of it is irrelevant ... the next owner won't know and the dealer preps every car to put it on the used lot anyway ... they don't care unless it looks beat up to begin with.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I agree with the above if they are really giving you $30k and not just showing you $30k on paper. Having been in the car business dealers will play a shell game with your trade value. Easiest way to find out is ask them is that the number they will buy your car for even if you dont purchase anything. Dealers in the southeast have GT Premiums going for $30-$32k used and $36 new.

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled '20 Mustang GT PP2
Take the 30k and run! I was offered 28 and have over 10k more in mods than you do with almost half the mileage. I was low balled up the ying yang on this site when I had it listed at 34k.
Sponsored