• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wanted - Coyote badge

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Does anybody have grille badge (similar to below) plus mounting kit?

33799466813_d6e80d2920.jpg

cheers
Sunny
Hi Sunny I was one of the first in the UK to get one from the USA. If you manage to source one the only easy way to fix them to the grill is either take the whole front of and access the grill from the rear. Or what I did was take the bonnet catch off and get your hand down to fix the plate to the grill. I lost half of my skin in doing this. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Black on Black
Hi Sunny I was one of the first in the UK to get one from the USA. If you manage to source one the only easy way to fix them to the grill is either take the whole front of and access the grill from the rear. Or what I did was take the bonnet catch off and get your hand down to fix the plate to the grill. I lost half of my skin in doing this. :thumbsup:
Hi Stewart,
Ive got the MMD v-series grille... It has pretty wide openings so hoping to get mount through the front, otherwise, may have to slide hand down from radiator pan above (remove it of course)...

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
BTW, still no secondary response from supplier as yet...

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
just take the radiator cover off the top and you can fit in both left and right sides pretty easy to fit it :) no need to strip the whole thing or try and squeeze in past bonnet catch

Sponsored

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
OK guys, who wants one? Just heard from supplier. They are in stock!
Can save on shipping if all in one cart.

I will be ordering the one pictured below. Sorry no EB's ones from him.
In addition, these come with grille mounting brackets as well.

Cost:
$20 for item. Shipping including import charges is another $20 on top for single unit.
If I buy 5, e.g. then shipping and import adjusted comes to $40 total, which we can split...

Anyway, I will order soon, please let me know if you want one.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
OK guys, who wants one? Just heard from supplier. They are in stock!
Can save on shipping if all in one cart.

I will be ordering the one pictured below. Sorry no EB's ones from him.
In addition, these come with grille mounting brackets as well.

Cost:
$20 for item. Shipping including import charges is another $20 on top for single unit.
If I buy 5, e.g. then shipping and import adjusted comes to $40 total, which we can split...

Anyway, I will order soon, please let me know if you want one.
Cheers for asking anyway pal :)! Looks good, worth asking on FB as a lot want them including [MENTION=20440]MuscleWorks[/MENTION] and a few others ;)!
Sponsored