• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: BNIB Weld Drag Setup (Alumastar 2.0/Beadlock S71)

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Badass setup mine came in today after 6 weeks of wait. You going Belakin this time?

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sizes?

OP
OP

street5911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
17X4.5" Front Runners

15X9.33 Rear Beadlock

**Don't get misinformed by the rear sizes. Some vendors list the rears as 9", 9.33", and 10". You have to go by the part number. Weld Racing started out labeling them as a 9.33" but in later production runs rounded the numbers to a 9-10". This is proper fitment for numerous generations of mustangs.

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Wont work on my PP :(

Sponsored

OP
OP

street5911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Wont work on my PP :(
Some guys, especially on 10-14 cars run a spacer up front with extended lugs. I never even mounted these so I can't attest to that fitment.

Another option, you can get some good money for the stock PP brakes. Add a little of cash on top and the Baer SS4 package fits perfect and looks killer! Wilwood, Aerospace, and Strange also offer brake setups but most run the Baer.

Scofield and Josh Baker (project honey badger) run this exact setup if you want some pictures. Baker also runs the Baer SS4 package in fire red. Fast lane has an entire how to video on the setup he runs.

Otherwise, a cheaper option is non-PP brakes.

WestCyril

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
Will be much easier to sell to s197 owners due to needing a small brake kit for the tears. Good luck with sale! Great looking wheels

Sponsored

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You have to do a Aerospace brake kit...

OP
OP

street5911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
You have to do a Aerospace brake kit...
Not a fan of aerospace myself.

You can the Baer SS4 kit which is much cheaper and looks/performs great. That's what most guys go with. Other options are possibly previous OEM brakes. Could probably run a 10-14 caliper or even just a rotor and mounting bracket since the issue is the rotor size on the rear.

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Would you consider selling just the rears?
Sponsored