• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Ecoboost single 3" cat-back vibrant resonator.

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
I have for sale a thin wall stainless, mandrel bent 3" exhaust for sale. Exhaust was custom made by Rameybuilt of Virginia Beach, VA. It connects to the stock downpipe with the stock hardware and is a single exit incredibly lightweight exhaust. It is louder than most exhausts in the upper RPM, but never obnoxious. It does NOT drone on the highway with a manual transmission. I can't guarantee that with an automatic (there's more inherent drone in an auto). I did have to repair the rear most exhaust hanger this winter, the weld is good, just a bit of slag mig welding on stainless.
I am looking to get $450 OBO plus shipping if you need it shipped, willing to meet somewhere within a few hours of Pittsburgh. Paid about double what I'm asking to have it made. Only reason I am selling is that my new diffuser mounts dead center of where this exhaust runs. If you are not running a full race diffuser, you'll be fine.
IMG_20170402_114551031_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170402_114443238.jpg
IMG_20170402_114557616.jpg
IMG_20170402_114603932.jpg
IMG_20170402_114617252.jpg

OP
OP

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
Bump!
need this gone, $400 plus shipping! my rear bumper cover needs a respray!

OP
OP

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
Less? Need gone! Need space in garage. MAKE OFFER! will take almost anything.

OP
OP

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
$350 plus shipping is as low as I'll let it go for.