Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call!!!

BadMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
checking in just an hour west of asheville.
dCk20YQr.jpg
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Anybody selling a spoiler/wing?

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I have a Corsa extreme exhaust and an RTR rear diffuser for sale if anyone is interested. Exhaust has 237 miles on it and diffuser has 123.

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I have a Corsa extreme exhaust and an RTR rear diffuser for sale if anyone is interested. Exhaust has 237 miles on it and diffuser has 123.
How much for the diffuser?

Sponsored

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Anyone know what's going on with Cars & Coffee in Charlotte? I heard that Windstream dropped their venue, but it is scheduled yet anywhere else?

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
According to their facebook page, they're still trying to lock in a location. They said that they had a few places they tried to work something out with but because of the reputation of problems, the property owners didn't want any part of it.

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
According to their facebook page, they're still trying to lock in a location. They said that they had a few places they tried to work something out with but because of the reputation of problems, the property owners didn't want any part of it.
Probably all those darn kids causing a ruckus with their mustangs ;)

I've been going to a few around Raleigh and its been a great time. People really need to stop doing stupid stuff though. Of course the one I went to last week had several mustangs make obnoxious exits and a couple did some wild fish tailing. Fortunately people seem to be getting smarter and were standing where the cars pull out instead of along the road where there would have crashed.

AMChief5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT Premium w/ PP
Followed a black 15-17 GT from steele creek down 485 this am, license plate was RUJELLY?

That anyone on here? Trying to figure out what decklid, exhaust and wheel setup they are running.

Sponsored

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Followed a black 15-17 GT from steele creek down 485 this am, license plate was RUJELLY?

That anyone on here? Trying to figure out what decklid, exhaust and wheel setup they are running.

That was me! Plate is actually YOUJELLY

Exhaust: corsa
Decklid: is ford before they stopped selling them
Wheels: TSW Bathurst

JM302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 - H5569 - Lightning Blue / white stripes
Long time lurker here... Didn't even notice these regional forums until recently.

17 GT PP/Premium - GT350 Rear Valance, FRPP / Borla Touring cat back, Steeda Tri-Ax, Steeda Progressives & Camber plates in the garage waiting to go on. 25mm spacers all around (not in this pic). Work in progress. Boost as soon as I'm comfortable that the coyote is free of gremlins.

Making noise in Waxhaw, NC. Hope to catch up with some of you local folks.

/Jeff
:cheers:
2017-05-16_18-30-54_718.jpg

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Long time lurker here... Didn't even notice these regional forums until recently.

17 GT PP/Premium - GT350 Rear Valance, FRPP / Borla Touring cat back, Steeda Tri-Ax, Steeda Progressives & Camber plates in the garage waiting to go on. 25mm spacers all around (not in this pic). Work in progress. Boost as soon as I'm comfortable that the coyote is free of gremlins.

Making noise in Waxhaw, NC. Hope to catch up with some of you local folks.

/Jeff
:cheers:
I'm in Indain Trail...welcome!!

That's one sweet GT! If you're looking to join a club check my group out on Facebook...Power Fanatics Mustang Club.

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Hey my parents live in waxhaw! You ever go over to the Monroe cruise-in? I swung by on my way home for mother's day weekend, weather was bad but a local mustang club was there with a few guys.

JM302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 - H5569 - Lightning Blue / white stripes
I'm in Indain Trail...welcome!!

That's one sweet GT! If you're looking to join a club check my group out on Facebook...Power Fanatics Mustang Club.
Thanks! I'll check out the club for sure. I've been in NC for 7 years and until recently I never realized how big the Mustang scene is around these parts!
Sponsored