• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

LOADS OF PARTS FOR SALE: Wheels, Corsa exhaust, Steeda parts etc.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Sweet!

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Picture of springs, dampers etc:

ÂŁ450 which is 1/3 of the new price, covered around 5000 miles. :)
These are now sold. Cheers Gibbo. Good chatting with ya and awesome car. Very tastefully done

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good chatting buddy, you got a bargain there!

Follow the CJ Video for fitment and you will be fine, front dampers/springs are very easy, about 30-40 minutes per side, rear dampers mega easy, about 10 minutes per side.

Rear springs are hard part, but with a lift and following CJ video its not bad, if all goes bad about an hour per side but again 30-40 mins per side all goes well.

Decent garage with experience will have it done in three hours, plus hour or so for your exhaust.

I'd recommend you get BMR CB005 and Steeda rear shock mounts, you will then have great looks and superb handling. Remember 15mm spacers for rear and 25mm for front.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Going to get some insurance quotes Tuesday. Currently the cheapest I have had is 1010 from Aviva for a non modified car.

I agree. Good deal! I cleaned them up today using Dodo juice ferrous iron remover and a wire brush and then applied some sprayable wire grease.

Will the stock mounts fit or do I have to get steeda mounts?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to get some insurance quotes Tuesday. Currently the cheapest I have had is 1010 from Aviva for a non modified car.

I agree. Good deal! I cleaned them up today using Dodo juice ferrous iron remover and a wire brush and then applied some sprayable wire grease.

Will the stock mounts fit or do I have to get steeda mounts?

Stock mounts fit fine, but really highly recommend the Steeda mounts as they vastly improve the ride over stock items due to using a spherical bearing over a rubber bush.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prices updated, the PP wheels in the short term are no longer for sale and the FRPP suspensions, springs etc. is sold.

That leaves Corsa Touring axle backs, Steeda diff inserts and Steeda RLCA bearings.
Sponsored