OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
FYI:

Howler, Ecoboost, and Cyclone badges arrive next week. Everything is ready, just waiting on the shipment. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Stay tuned.
Assuming everything goes according to schedule, sale will probably go live next Thursday (12/15/16)

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
packaging is awesome! everything feels well made! the badge itself feel sturdy and strong! wasnt expecting it to have that much of a weight to it, CANT WAIT TO INSTALL! (black nickel w/ white fill)

8vysl2.jpg

Sponsored

gov cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7 051A Guard
ok thanks didn't see any listed when i went there. What colors are you looking to do next run?

black nickel with red fill would look good

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
Also interested in the black/red cyclone badge, need 2

Madman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
oe
Vehicle(s)
1989 GT, 2016 V6, many others
hello, i can't figure out how to send a private message. i know this is an old thread, but i am very interested in the cyclone badge (screenshot attached) please let me know

Capture.PNG

Sponsored

DeepImpactS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
hello, i can't figure out how to send a private message. i know this is an old thread, but i am very interested in the cyclone badge (screenshot attached) please let me know

Capture.PNG
Also interested if we can get a revival going to request a new batch. I missed the first run in the original thread, and would happily buy one now. I'm looking for one close to deep impact blue color.

EDIT: There are a few similar badges available on ebay. One of a cyclone with a horse coming out of the top, and one that says 3.7 v6 on the bottom, along with the narrow horizontal rectangle shaped badges.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...570.l1313&_nkw=mustang+cyclone+badge&_sacat=0

Madman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
oe
Vehicle(s)
1989 GT, 2016 V6, many others
i have seen those, but i really like the one that says cyclone instead of 3.7 v6
Sponsored