AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Cool like to see how it holds up,im at 726 whp and scared to go with a twin steel clutch lol.I went with the exedy stage 3 organic but dont think its going to hold up too well.Double edged sword either breakin crap or slipping lol.
It doesnt, if you are trying to do any serious drag racing with it. We destroyed 3rd gear at NMRA this year with it. For street driving and daily driving it holds up just fine we have been running this setup for almost 6 months now.

I think I'm just going to go TT.. I end up spending around $1k more for the complete TT kit with a fuel system and tuning vs the complete price of the P1X. Seems like many people buy blowers and then end up upgrading them later to a single or TT kit anyways.
Keep in mind that install on a Turbo Kit is also much more expensive. So make sure to factor that into the pricing. I dont know of any turbo kit that will include a fuel system and tuning for the Price of a P1X system or even remotely close to it. Fill me in please.
Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
I dont know of any turbo kit that will include a fuel system and tuning for the Price of a P1X system or even remotely close to it. Fill me in please.
On3:doh: lol

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It doesnt, if you are trying to do any serious drag racing with it. We destroyed 3rd gear at NMRA this year with it. For street driving and daily driving it holds up just fine we have been running this setup for almost 6 months now.

Keep in mind that install on a Turbo Kit is also much more expensive. So make sure to factor that into the pricing. I dont know of any turbo kit that will include a fuel system and tuning for the Price of a P1X system or even remotely close to it. Fill me in please.

I'm installing it myself, its not hard to do at all. The system id be getting isn't the same price as the P1X system.. its about $1k more.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
The P1X is on a different level when it comes to quality and performance. I'll leave it at that...
Sorry forgot to include a giant sarcasm button on the first one.

#blowercarsrule

Sponsored

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
So if I send in my P1SC head + a "couple hundred dollars," that would be enough for purchase of the P1X ?!
NO the option is $200 at the time of purchase.

At the moment during the release period Procharger is not yet doing any field upgrades from a P1SC1 to a P1X, You would need to buy the P1X outright and sell the P1SC1.

Sponsored

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
Its got a RAM Pro-Street Billet Twin Disc, DSS Driveshaft, DSS1400HP Axles, UPR Billet Vertical Links, BMR SP080 Lowering Springs, but none of that stuff is needed for actually making the Horsepower, they are supporting mods for traction and Drag Racing.
How is the ram pro twin disc clutch? Compared to rst

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
If i want 700 whp is the p1x sufficient or should i get the d1x..

Gee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
According to the chart the p1x is sufficient!!
Sponsored