OP
OP
proj_vulpix

proj_vulpix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
still awaiting rest of kit there has been some issues with the materials justin used so theres about 10 people on back order he should have it shipped out in the next week or so..

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
So wait time as of now over three months from when ordered?

I do not have that kind of patience. I know at this point you have no choice. It's good to know what to expect when ordering.

Reds197

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 BASE (sold)16 LPF 62mm 16 Whipple 15 VMP MT-82
Ordered mine January 30th....

OP
OP
proj_vulpix

proj_vulpix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looks like majority/all of my kit is here just need to start opening and taking a look will keep you guys posted with whats going on. The reason for the delay is because of some bad materials LPF had got and having a hard time getting new ones. Otherwise ive seen people get these kits in about a month, i was told there was about 15-20 people that also have been waiting very patiently and excited to see what these bad boys can do.

Sponsored

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I think I'm going with the LPF kit as well.. I have two local friends that both have the kits and love them and Justin was here in town over the weekend doing some tuning on one of them and didn't charge him a dime. I came out and met up with him, shot the shit for a little while, nice guy and I don't feel he's out to rip anyone off. I've been looking for boost for a month or so now and the TT kit is over my "budget" about $1k and I will have to wait 4wks for it to all get here but I think its worth it since most everyone that gets a blower always ends up going to a TT kit. I want to be at 700whp and this kit will definitely do it. I rode in one of the cars that's an automatic and on low boost (8psi I think) that car put me in the seat, and those drag radials were hating life I'm sure. On low boost the car made 707whp.

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
benkressler.clickfunnels.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Murdered out
You can order injectors and plugs separately you don't need to get them with the kit reducing the price of the kit. Just going to need to find a local tuner or go with a remote tuner.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
I think I'm going with the LPF kit as well.. I have two local friends that both have the kits and love them and Justin was here in town over the weekend doing some tuning on one of them and didn't charge him a dime. I came out and met up with him, shot the shit for a little while, nice guy and I don't feel he's out to rip anyone off. I've been looking for boost for a month or so now and the TT kit is over my "budget" about $1k and I will have to wait 4wks for it to all get here but I think its worth it since most everyone that gets a blower always ends up going to a TT kit. I want to be at 700whp and this kit will definitely do it. I rode in one of the cars that's an automatic and on low boost (8psi I think) that car put me in the seat, and those drag radials were hating life I'm sure. On low boost the car made 707whp.
i wish i could see the kit in person to see if its good quality. the best turbo kit is the one that you like and you can get your hands on :cheers:

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Here's the LPF twin kit for the S550. A guy named Curtis just recently made 945 RWHP with this same kit and the Comp 62mm turbos that comes with the kit.
15250698_1016046038499234_5256276683741439637_o.jpg

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
You can order injectors and plugs separately you don't need to get them with the kit reducing the price of the kit. Just going to need to find a local tuner or go with a remote tuner.
This is exactly what I did. The kit cost me $6500 without injectors and tuner/tune. I will do that at a later date.
Sponsored