Sponsored

Lead Foot Gray 2018 GT350

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
I am more of a brighter the better person, but with the stripes and rims, I like it. I am not a big fan of the pinstripes on the racing stripes though, on any of the GT350's. I like solid color on the stripes.

DUJALA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350-LB w/Black OTT
I would like to see it with Avalanche Grey stripes.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I like the Focus RE Gray better...from the picture, it looks to have an olive tone...almost military looking.
Yeah if it's a battle ship or fighter jet.

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Meh. Was excited but I think it's too dark. Is there a tint of green in there, too?

Signal green would be cool.
I was thinking the same, also thinking I might be the only person that noticed a possible green undertone there as well.:shrug:

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Take my money ford!! No stripes, black roof
I'll bet this combo looks epic. Also would love to see a LFG with black stripes on a R. I think the red pins and calipers would make it dead sexy.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Putting these here...

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

468106d1487794495-2018-f150-all-pictures-videos-img_1594.jpg

468107d1487794495-2018-f150-all-pictures-videos-img_1595.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
[ame]

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
O it will totally sell. They are really piling on the GT3/GT4 trolling , now with the same color haha
Yeah no kidding, and Porsche seems to be doing the same... see the latest "Crayon" color on the 991.2 GT3 test cars? Almost near identical to Avalanche Grey haha

I think these darker greys that don't have any flake to them can only work when the bodywork is extravagant. I bet it would look fantastic on a McLaren or Lamborghini for example, but the GT350 isn't exotic looking enough to pull off that color. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see it without stripes/white stripes :)

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Hmmm... the F150 kinda wears it better!

Yeah no kidding, and Porsche seems to be doing the same... see the latest "Crayon" color on the 991.2 GT3 test cars? Almost near identical to Avalanche Grey haha
And yeah I agree! That's the exact reason on why I didn't opt for the "Chalk" on my .2 GT3 build.... it's close to AG and a nice color but been there done that. :D

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
Hmmm... the F150 kinda wears it better!

And yeah I agree! That's the exact reason on why I didn't opt for the "Chalk" on my .2 GT3 build.... it's close to AG and a nice color but been there done that. :D
I am so jealous of you right now haha when I build a .2 GT3 as I would like it, its near on 210K CAD... which means I'll probably never have one :brokenheart:

What an epic machine, 500hp, 4.0, manual, 9000rpms!! Probably the greatest Porsche ever made IMO, and I personally prefer the toned down, more sleek looks of the GT3 compared to the RS models. You're a lucky man! :D

Oh, and you owe it to us all to post pictures when it eventually does arrive :thumbsup: What color did you choose after? PTS program perhaps? Riviera blue on that... :love::love::love:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I am so jealous of you right now haha when I build a .2 GT3 as I would like it, its near on 210K CAD... which means I'll probably never have one :brokenheart:

What an epic machine, 500hp, 4.0, manual, 9000rpms!! Probably the greatest Porsche ever made IMO, and I personally prefer the toned down, more sleek looks of the GT3 compared to the RS models. You're a lucky man! :D

Oh, and you owe it to us all to post pictures when it eventually does arrive :thumbsup: What color did you choose after? PTS program perhaps? Riviera blue on that... :love::love::love:
Off topic but oh yeah I'm excited! Lol.... but honestly it's harder to land an R at msrp or close to it than getting a .2 GT3 at msrp. With Porsche, dealer loyalty can be beneficial (though not all dealers are that accommodating) so landing one at sticker wasn't too much of a work. However with a large majority of Ford dealers, many times it doesn't matter if you bought dozens of cars from the same dealer before because in the end they will still take advantage and rape you... I have friends down here that buy fleet vehicles cars all the time and then are still expected to pay 25k-30k over sticker if they give them an R allocation. Needless to say these friends' took their business elsewhere. I tell them it's not their loss, it's the dealership's loss...

Btw here's my build for now.... it's Graphite Blue Metallic. The PTS window isn't open in the first cycle and I opted for PDK since all my other toys are pretty much manuals and the GT3's PDK is Motorsports tuned.

33332932554_2a5a285060.jpg

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
Off topic but oh yeah I'm excited! Lol.... but honestly it's harder to land an R at msrp or close to it than getting a .2 GT3 at msrp. With Porsche, dealer loyalty can be beneficial (though not all dealers are that accommodating) so landing one at sticker wasn't too much of a work. However with a large majority of Ford dealers, many times it doesn't matter if you bought dozens of cars from the same dealer before because in the end they will still take advantage and rape you... I have friends down here that buy fleet vehicles cars all the time and then are still expected to pay 25k-30k over sticker if they give them an R allocation. Needless to say these friends' took their business elsewhere. I tell them it's not their loss, it's the dealership's loss...

Btw here's my build for now.... it's Graphite Blue Metallic. The PTS window isn't open in the first cycle and I opted for PDK since all my other toys are pretty much manuals and the GT3's PDK is Motorsports tuned.

33332932554_2a5a285060.jpg
Yeah apologies to everyone for derailing the hell out this LFG 350 thread :D

For sure, nice to see that loyalty can sometimes pay off. We don't even have a Porsche dealer in my province, nearest one is about 1500kms and a 7 hour ferry ride away haha graphite blue is a gorgeous color as well, very subtle and classy.

Not going to lie though, seeing you write PDK made my boner droop a little :D :lol: I know its far better for a track rat like yourself, but a 9000rpm manual car would be too irresistible for me! Keep us updated when it comes in :cheers: :thumbsup:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Yeah apologies to everyone for derailing the hell out this LFG 350 thread :D

For sure, nice to see that loyalty can sometimes pay off. We don't even have a Porsche dealer in my province, nearest one is about 1500kms and a 7 hour ferry ride away haha graphite blue is a gorgeous color as well, very subtle and classy.

Not going to lie though, seeing you write PDK made my boner droop a little :D :lol: I know its far better for a track rat like yourself, but a 9000rpm manual car would be too irresistible for me! Keep us updated when it comes in :cheers: :thumbsup:
I'm saving the manual for next year's allocation along with a possible PTS chance. ;):D:p:cheers:
Sponsored