Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Binfordtools

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
How do you like them ? Any drone ?
Thanks
Zero drone.

I listened to many systems and I liked this one the best. Nice deep idle, quiet at freeway speeds (sounds nearly identical to stock at 80 mph), but when you get on it, you and others know that you have an exhaust.
Sponsored

buzzcii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buzz
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Vert
Topless

I couldnt handle owning a vert here in Florida. I may as well drive straight to the skin cancer center :mad:
I love my vert in Florida. It's quite handy that black foldable thing on top, blocks out the sun when you need it. :lol:

Nothing beats sunrise/sunset cruise with the top down. :D

Just saying.

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
Some Earl changin...
20170418_141426-picsay.jpg

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Zero drone.

I listened to many systems and I liked this one the best. Nice deep idle, quiet at freeway speeds (sounds nearly identical to stock at 80 mph), but when you get on it, you and others know that you have an exhaust.
Hows the idle ? I have a Corsa Sport which I love when I get on it but at idle you can barely hear it. I stopped to air up my tires last week and left it running and was disappointed at how quiet it was but when I get on it its another story.

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Some Earl changin...
Looks sweet !! Is that wing bolt on or just tape ? I have the spoiler delete and really dont want to drill on it if possible

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I love my vert in Florida. It's quite handy that black foldable thing on top, blocks out the sun when you need it. :lol:

Nothing beats sunrise/sunset cruise with the top down. :D

Just saying.
True !! I guess one convertible was enough for me. Just didnt care for the soft top and added noise. No idea how that is in the new Mustang but the Porsche I had was loud.

I bet it is great at night in Florida though :thumbsup:

buzzcii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buzz
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Vert
True !! I guess one convertible was enough for me. Just didnt care for the soft top and added noise. No idea how that is in the new Mustang but the Porsche I had was loud.

I bet it is great at night in Florida though :thumbsup:
It's great every night here in SE FL. :headbang:

Moved here from MN 4 years ago and never looked back. I wish I did it 20 years ago, LOL hindsight always 20/20. Been in the low 70s to low 80s everyday this month. Nice. Wish I had time to golf.

It's my first Mustang and first vert. Teenage kids and the wife love it when I gun it from the stop. What an amazing machine. :clap2:

I test drove a Boxter and it's quick and snappy, but nothing can compare to the sound, vibration and feeling the V8 gives.

Glad I'm having my mid-life crisis and got a Mustang GT vert. :D

Binfordtools

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Hows the idle ? I have a Corsa Sport which I love when I get on it but at idle you can barely hear it. I stopped to air up my tires last week and left it running and was disappointed at how quiet it was but when I get on it its another story.
Exhaust sound is so subjective but I like it. It has a nice low rumble, reminiscent of a fox body 5.0L with Flowmasters.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Exhaust sound is so subjective but I like it. It has a nice low rumble, reminiscent of a fox body 5.0L with Flowmasters.
True
But is it noticeable ? I can barely hear my Corsa in the car at idle and whenever I hear the Roush I like the sound.

Sponsored

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
True
But is it noticeable ? I can barely hear my Corsa in the car at idle and whenever I hear the Roush I like the sound.
I used to have the Roush axlebacks, and it's pretty quiet at idle.

With any exhaust, if you really want to hear it at idle, it's going to be crazy loud when you get on it, so it's a trade off.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I used to have the Roush axlebacks, and it's pretty quiet at idle.

With any exhaust, if you really want to hear it at idle, it's going to be crazy loud when you get on it, so it's a trade off.
Yep. Thats the issue. I would just like a little more growl at idle to I definitely dont want anything any louder than the Corsa Sport is when I get on it. Thats just right.

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
Getting ready to install my roush side scoops today... the instructions say to use a 50/50 blend of alcohol and water. Is this necessary, or can I just use the 70% isopropyl that I have and a microfiber?

I have NEVER had good luck with 3m tape on my previous cars, it always came unstuck over time, so I want to make sure I do this correctly and save myself a headache down the road.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Getting ready to install my roush side scoops today... the instructions say to use a 50/50 blend of alcohol and water. Is this necessary, or can I just use the 70% isopropyl that I have and a microfiber?
70% isopropyl would be fine without diluting any more.
Sponsored