Sponsored

Oil line recall update with positive dealer experience!

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
They can (and should, periodically) be swapped side to side though. They are not uni-directional.
According to the owners manual, the prescribed rotation scheme is not feasible on the GT350 due to the staggered tire size?
tires.JPG
Sponsored

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Had similar positive experience too...in north central nj. Dealer alreAdy had the part in and took half a day, did oil change for basically at cost since they had a service coupon - just basically paid for oil and filter. Service guy was a track guy with miata
Can I ask which NJ dealer you used? TIA

Sponsored

rfcs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Track Pak Triple Yellow
This thread started as positive recall experiences at the dealer.

Mine was accomplished by a FP/Roush dealer without incident and they topped off the oil with 1 qt. But, as part of the multi-point inspection, they somehow lowered the tire pressure of one of the rear tires to 26psi. Apart from that, they eliminated the squealing from the brake pads with brake cleaning fluid (I had not complained).

Rimox51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
My dealer is around 40 miles from my house in the opposite direction from my job. I'm pretty friendly with the owner as well. The dealership owner lives near me and he picked up car from my house on Sunday evening and returned to my house on Monday evening.

Could not have been easier.

Blue Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZL1 1LE, GT350, Ford RS, F350 Dually, Explorer
Just had my recall done at Victor Ford based on the feedback from another member on here. Was in and out in 2.5 hours. They had already done a few recalls, so they are pretty efficient at the job at this point. They topped of the oil and showed me the take-off lines (Which looked perfect), no issues or problems. They did a great job. Not a drop of oil anywhere. :cheers:
Sponsored