Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
weekend Mods

Added an Airaid Intake, took out the sound tube and a added my painted coil covers
20170415_153242.jpg
20170415_153253.jpg
20170415_173315.jpg

hmperf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Holman Moody Mustang
dont forget to put your dip stick back in! ^^

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I noticed it as I took the picture. Thanks for the the heads up though. I actually went and checked to make sure I did it.

Sponsored

magnetic5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vadim
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Finished up my CCG mesh grill install, that glue definitely killed a few brain cells :D

fast88fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT Premium PP
I finally was able to finish lowering my car. CJPP Springs, Steeda IRS alignment bushings, BMR CB005 kit. the car looks much better IMHO and seems to have a lot less wheel hop.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I bought a base GT so I had the crappy cloth seats. I was going to toss them and buy some aftermarket seats but my big freelance job didn't materialize this summer. So being the cheap skate I am, I found these front seat "leather" or vinal covers on ebay for $299.

I finally got around to installing them today and they look pretty great compared to the "diaper" covers I had before. Hopefully will do the rear seat delete soon. I've never done a seat recover job before so it's not perfect but it was a nice little project.

Sponsored

magnetic5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vadim
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Bro don't forget to push up that foam piece on top of that Grill. Got small arms and a big long flat head to push it back up.
Thank you for the heads up, all fixed up now :D :cheers:

magnetic5oh - What kind of front license plate mount are you using?
This is the frame http://ccmustangbrackets.com/product/2015-mustang-bracket/ had it for almost two years now. Just stuck the sticky pad under the center bar thing and hung the bracket upside down to get it how I liked it. Not a fan of center mounted plates and wanted it to be low and out of the way.

TCZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT Convertible
Installed the LMR billet paddle shifter extensions.
Makes them a little more functional and they look pretty cool....

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
I bought a base GT so I had the crappy cloth seats. I was going to toss them and buy some aftermarket seats but my big freelance job didn't materialize this summer. So being the cheap skate I am, I found these front seat "leather" or vinal covers on ebay for $299.

I finally got around to installing them today and they look pretty great compared to the "diaper" covers I had before. Hopefully will do the rear seat delete soon. I've never done a seat recover job before so it's not perfect but it was a nice little project.

They look just fine to me.
I have the Katzkin set. have only done the rear seat and headrest so far, still not ready to screw with the front seats, I hope (need) to tackle them SOON.

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker

They look good to me! Some time in the hot sun can help smooth the small wrinkles out a bit.

Where did you get them if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the same boat, I have cloth seats but I really want leather.
Sponsored