Wanted Stock Mustang GT Exhaust LA Calif

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
Hi I was looking for a stock gt exhaust if someone is getting rid of 1. I would like to use it on a Used V6 Convertible project soon. I live in San Fernando Valley and can p/u anywhere in So-Cal thanks
Sponsored

Ecoboost_Jim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red, manual
Hey Canyon,
I'm hoping to be getting rid of my exhaust in June. It's off of my 2017 GT with 6,000 miles. Let's keep in contact if you don't find one sooner.

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have one im located in San Diego if you wanna make the drive. Took off at 10k miles and is 100% clean. Its in my garage waiting for a new owner.

OP
OP
canyon ed

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
Thanks Can you send me a pic. Will it fit in my car if cut up or do I need to bring a truck down? thnaks

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Sorry Ed, I just got rid of the stock GT exhaust that's been sitting in my San Fernando Valley garage for years.

Sponsored

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hi I was looking for a stock gt exhaust if someone is getting rid of 1. I would like to use it on a Used V6 Convertible project soon. I live in San Fernando Valley and can p/u anywhere in So-Cal thanks
Sawn-off GT mufflers only available. Put on a Pypes axleback on Friday. 1800-miles on them.

Mike

onosqv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
QV
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang
I have one off a convertible for $100 picked up in OC if you are still looking. You'll definitely need to bring a truck.

nocturtle

instagram: n0cturtle.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have mine. and it is cut with a resonator delete. So you can fit it in your car. I have had it in mine so i know it fits. I will be heading up to Buena Park area this Saturday.

nocturtle

instagram: n0cturtle.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have mine. and it is cut with a resonator delete. So you can fit it in your car. I have had it in mine so i know it fits. I will be heading up to Buena Park area this Saturday.
and yes, i have all the parts that make it fit with the couplers/ clamps for the resonator delete Xpipe. and I bought my car with a few thousand miles on it from a ford dealership and that was the exhaust they sold it to me with. Exhaust had like 15k on it total when i took them off.

jdizzzle00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Prem. Magnetic
I have a complete stock GT exhaust and im also in the San Fernando Valley. lmk
Sponsored