• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

MMD Decklid w/ Ecoboost Badge

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
$200

Selling my MMD matte black decklid with the space city spy ecoboost badge, was on the car for 4 weeks.
tint.JPG
Decklid.JPG

Last edited:

EAndre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Base 6MT Recaros Sold
Willing to sell just the emblem? Lol

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
A buyer for each item, seems like a win-win!

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Well, I'm not really sure how easy the 3M will come off the decklid or if it'll leave any residue on the matte finish. Since I don't want to ruin either and end up with 2 worthless items I think I'm going to have to sell it as one piece.

Chewdude07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp
I'm going to be putting another emblem same size and shape in the exact same space. Just take some wax dental floss, and put a little wax around the emblem and slice behind it. Shouldn't mess anything up.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
I'm going to be putting another emblem same size and shape in the exact same space. Just take some wax dental floss, and put a little wax around the emblem and slice behind it. Shouldn't mess anything up.
PM me your offer on the decklid.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Still available, selling as one piece for now.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Lol give it another couple days. $200 as one piece

JCasale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
kind of off topic, but how does the matte black decklid look with a glossy spoiler?

Reactions: JTR
OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
remove

Last edited: