crashdb

Euro-reject
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Hey all! So it's looking likely my car is going to be totaled. It's not a definite at this point, but we're real close. I'm just waiting to hear back from the insurance company of the other party.

Sooooo, I doubt I'll get another Mustang--it's just not in the cards. With that said, I have some parts in the garage that I'd like to sell to someone local if it gets to that point.

I have the complete Mishimoto BLUE silicone hose kit. This includes the upper and lower radiator hoses and what they call the ancillary hoses.

I also have the Mishimoto aluminum radiator AND the Mishimoto oil cooler. For these two items I can throw in the required Motorcraft anti-freeze and/or 10 quarts of Pennzoil synthetic and Wix oil filter.

The oil cooler comes with a black rubber hose to replace the OEM lower hose and the connector piece. In order to keep the blue hose I had a custom connector made. I'll throw this in with the appropriate part/sale.

Next, I have the BMR rear toe links in red.

All of those parts are brand new in the box. Finally I have a Stiffler's driveshaft safety loop and a set of BMR motor mounts. Both of those were barely used. The loop was just test fit and the mounts were used for around 100 miles.

I don't know about prices yet. I can send pictures or whatever is needed. I'm in Manassas near 234 and Hoadley.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Just playing around with my scantool at work and it looks like I can do the crank misfire relearn, at least on my 2011. Will need a 2015+ to check if I can do it on those as well.

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Hi Grimace,

Sent you a PM. I ordered two Ford Performance Sport cat backs for our anniversary. His, Shelby GT350, hers, 2016 GT PP. Nothing like a wife who loves mods more than jewelry or other things, yeah.

Need a place to do the install and trying to coordinate an install early Saturday before the wife gets back home. Thanks,
Nick
PS.

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Hi Grimace,

Sent you a PM. I ordered two Ford Performance Sport cat backs for our anniversary. His, Shelby GT350, hers, 2016 GT PP. Nothing like a wife who loves mods more than jewelry or other things, yeah.

Need a place to do the install and trying to coordinate an install early Saturday before the wife gets back home. Thanks,
Nick
PS.

PM sent! That Shelby will really rip:cheers:

Sponsored

therealdannye

President of Capitol S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deadpool 5.0
Whoever buys your stuff can give me a shout if they need help with installation.
I see you moved to a new spot! Gainesville is a hell of a lot closer to me than Tysons (I still work in Bristow).

Question... how much would you charge to swap out my shifter handle for a shorter throw handle I picked up from someone on the forums? Thinking of pairing it with a blowfish bracket and calling it a day.

This is the shifter: https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-tri-ax-short-throw-shifter-2015-all-555-7316.html

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
Anyone here live in or around Ashburn, VA?

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I was at Ashburn (One Loudoun) this weekend but ended up not driving my Mustang because we ended up staying at a friends family place in Clark County that was up a long, tall, sketchy driveway and didn't want to take any chance lol. Hopefully next time I can come up I can make it to a meet/C&C.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I was at Ashburn (One Loudoun) this weekend but ended up not driving my Mustang because we ended up staying at a friends family place in Clark County that was up a long, tall, sketchy driveway and didn't want to take any chance lol. Hopefully next time I can come up I can make it to a meet/C&C.

One Loudoun is awesome. Love going to the Alamo for a movie and Nando's for dinner. Every time I go there is something new.

MustangDaily

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Auto
One Loudoun is awesome. Love going to the Alamo for a movie and Nando's for dinner. Every time I go there is something new.
There is also a nice back road if you make a right when facing Alamo ;)
Wide open roads and nice turns. Anyways, I also like One Loudoun and I go there on Tuesdays for Bar Louie's 4.99 burgers.

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
There is also a nice back road if you make a right when facing Alamo ;)
Wide open roads and nice turns. Anyways, I also like One Loudoun and I go there on Tuesdays for Bar Louie's 4.99 burgers.
I am guilty for hooning a bit on that road :D

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Looks like a track when coming off of Route 7, be careful though, I've seen a LC Sheriff's Dodge Charger that sits somewhere there waiting for someone to fall in its trap :ninja:
Yeah, you never know when the Va State Police, WMTA Police, Fairfax county, Loudoun County etc are going to f'up your day.

BTW...anyone interested in a great deal on a winter wheel/tire setup? I'm moving out if the area and won't need them anymore.
Sponsored