Central Florida BS Thread

BlackBoostedStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looks nice man. By the way... Any of you guys interested on some AutoX? I've been going with my local group (Brevard Motorsports) and it's awesome fun. Registration is $35 and you get 4 timed runs.

If you're interested, the next outing is on Mar 12th, but we have a bunch of other events. https://www.facebook.com/groups/brevardmotorsports/

Hope to see some of you around, it's been a while.
Yea man im interested!
Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Looks nice man. By the way... Any of you guys interested on some AutoX? I've been going with my local group (Brevard Motorsports) and it's awesome fun. Registration is $35 and you get 4 timed runs.

If you're interested, the next outing is on Mar 12th, but we have a bunch of other events. https://www.facebook.com/groups/brevardmotorsports/

Jump to the next level and come out for a track day! $106 gets you 3+ hours on the track @ the Firm. :)

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Jump to the next level and come out for a track day! $106 gets you 3+ hours on the track @ the Firm. :)
Yeah, getting there. Just bought a SA2015 helmet... Next is going to be either a new turbo or some suspension bits. This stuff is addicting. But, I need more seat time with AutoX to know the car better.

Yea man im interested!
Should be fun man. Let me know if you have any questions. Also I want to hear your car in person :D

Whitethunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 - GT Magnetic Performance Pack

I don't know, I heard about that group, up to sketchy things!!

Except that one new guy, he's awesome :)

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Haha yeah something like that.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Yeah, getting there. Just bought a SA2015 helmet... Next is going to be either a new turbo or some suspension bits. This stuff is addicting. But, I need more seat time with AutoX to know the car better.

I feel like I haven't seen your car in forever lol coilovers and big turbo sounds good to me :thumbsup:

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Hey man, yeah definitely... I may go the suspension route first, I really don't need more power. Maybe I'll try to make one of the Orlando meets, it's been a while since I hung out with all of you.

[MENTION=10943]JTR[/MENTION] Here's a quick update on it :D
SpoilerNight 019a (Large).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JTR

Jon2.3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Uh...... Jon
Vehicle(s)
16 Ecoboost
Do any of yall go to the deltona race trac meet on wednesdays?

Jon2.3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Uh...... Jon
Vehicle(s)
16 Ecoboost
I haven't really gone to any meets with the wife with her car. was going to start going there

Sponsored
OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Never been, was thinking about it though

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Anyone looking for a catback? Ford Racing Touring; brand new mufflers and x-pipe, rear pipes heat wrapped that go around diff.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Seeking advice from guys that have sold modded vehicles private party before. Probably will be letting the ole girl go soon. Going back and forth with the idea of parting it out or leaving it as is and trying to sell it with everything on it. The only things I wouldn't get my money back on in a part out is my sportlines and my camber plates, really not wanting to pull springs and stuff.

JRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Seeking advice from guys that have sold modded vehicles private party before. Probably will be letting the ole girl go soon. Going back and forth with the idea of parting it out or leaving it as is and trying to sell it with everything on it. The only things I wouldn't get my money back on in a part out is my sportlines and my camber plates, really not wanting to pull springs and stuff.
What other mods are on there?
Sponsored