Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I don't care when they come in. Looks like our nice spring we've had since January is about to end. 10 day forecast is showing daily snow and/or rain, so we're probably going to get our entire winter's worth of precipitation, that we never got this winter, in April & May.

Problem is, since I had the car out last week, it's too dirty to put the cover back on, and there's no time for a wash, so now it's probably going to sit in the garage getting dust, road splatter from my wife's car in the next bay, etc, for the next 2 months. :frusty:

Tell the ship's captain to take his time. Let him know he can take the scenic, roundabout route over if he wants. No rush on the wheel container :lol:
And on the left gentlemen you sea open sea and on your right more open sea :lol:
Sponsored

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring
[MENTION=18561]bandit67[/MENTION]

What color wheels did you order? I hope you will post some pics of them on your DIB S550. Can't wait to see some real pictures of these wheels on a car.

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2007 SPJ 302, 2019 Ranger
[MENTION=18561]bandit67[/MENTION]

What color wheels did you order? I hope you will post some pics of them on your DIB S550. Can't wait to see some real pictures of these wheels on a car.
Black, of course. :D

Yes, at some point I'll post pics. Just may be a while between the steamship making its way across the ocean, and our winter maybe not being over for a while. ;)

My biggest concern with these wheels is how well you can see the brakes, and the stock PP brakes aren't the best looking. So these damn wheels may force me to have to upgrade the brakes on yet another one of my Mustangs. Meaning I'll probably be FORCED to install a set of 2 piece slotted front & rear rotors. Which means I will also be FORCED to get back out to the track again after a couple years off, since I've got so much of what I'll need for road course work already on the car.

Damnit Paul & Carlos. You guys are costing me a bunch of money. Never should have ordered these wheels. :frusty: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I don't care when they come in. Looks like our nice spring we've had since January is about to end. 10 day forecast is showing daily snow and/or rain, so we're probably going to get our entire winter's worth of precipitation, that we never got this winter, in April & May.

Problem is, since I had the car out last week, it's too dirty to put the cover back on, and there's no time for a wash, so now it's probably going to sit in the garage getting dust, road splatter from my wife's car in the next bay, etc, for the next 2 months. :frusty:

Tell the ship's captain to take his time. Let him know he can take the scenic, roundabout route over if he wants. No rush on the wheel container :lol:
the captain has been notified:cool: so guys .... if you get upset on a delay feel free to contact badit67 :cheers::lol:

Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Yes. I'd like to see some pics of those satin silver's,. . . . . . .ON MY CAR!! WOOOO!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Wouldn't mind seeing some silver wheels on any car :lol:

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
[MENTION=14702]CarlosMRRDesignWheels[/MENTION]
Where are the pics? Did they get posted in another thread? Or will they be in this one?

Thanks
Sponsored