Sponsored

Awesome experience with PK Auto Design

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
I've been dealing for the past month with [MENTION=27078]Paul@PKAUTODESIGN[/MENTION] to get some wheels and tires for my '15 GT PP. I had some very specific requests, and Paul was able to get everything sorted.

An error from his tire supplier and the Thanksgiving holiday slowed down shipment, but Paul was 100% on top of things. He was awesome with communication, very forthcoming about what he was doing, and a pleasure to do business with.

Today I received my boxes o' goodies from him, and was surprised to find more than I ordered. Paul refused to accept anything in return.

Holy crap. One becomes sometimes so accustomed to crappy customer service (having just flown to Cuba and back, my experiences with airlines are still on my mind) and it's an incredibly pleasant surprise to have such excellent service.

Thanks, Paul! I will 100% be ordering from you in the future, and have already recommended you to a couple co-workers in need of tires.
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I know im late here @brandsmash but I would like to thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to assist you. Hope your enjoying the shoes.