Sponsored

Procharger Stage 2 Installed, Tuning Questions

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Maybe you should fly out and have a look at one.
Already did... ;)

Loaded car back to 100% stock,
Loaded our ProCharger file back in,
Car runs perfect to this day.

Big trip, just to end up leaving with the same file in it that everyone gets LOL.
Thankfully I was out there for other reasons so it wasn't a total waste.

I don't believe there are any current customer issues.
The last one, is getting custom tuned.

So out of the hundres of kits now out there.
Looks like everyone is enjoying the boooooost. :)

cyandhappiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Under regular drive mine is ok, but when i push it harder the KNCKR goes up to +4
we assume it's winter gas issue, but we'll see when summer comes around if we need to take another look at it.

Hopefully gas will fix the issue because from what I hear with the datalog i sent all the data looks good.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Under regular drive mine is ok, but when i push it harder the KNCKR goes up to +4
we assume it's winter gas issue, but we'll see when summer comes around if we need to take another look at it.

Hopefully gas will fix the issue because from what I hear with the datalog i sent all the data looks good.
Ya, sounds like poo poo fuel.
It happens, ohhhh does it happen.

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled '20 Mustang GT PP2
Already did... ;)

Loaded car back to 100% stock,
Loaded our ProCharger file back in,
Car runs perfect to this day.

Big trip, just to end up leaving with the same file in it that everyone gets LOL.
Thankfully I was out there for other reasons so it wasn't a total waste.

I don't believe there are any current customer issues.
The last one, is getting custom tuned.

So out of the hundres of kits now out there.
Looks like everyone is enjoying the boooooost. :)
I'd rather you guys flew out to fix mine instead of me paying $$$ for someone else's tune.
But an agreement was made so whats done is done.

Sponsored

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

Drop in a bottle of octanium or torco and see if your knock goes away. If it does then your winter gas is the problem.

The Problem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I'd hate to make a thread about this so I'm asking here, can I send procharger a D1 head unit to upgrade to an F1? I know you can do P1-D1 but I'm looking to do D1-F1.

Or looking to buy an F1 head out right

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
To chime back into this thread, I too had idle issues that decided to show themselves a few days into Procharger ownership. Strange that it didn't happen initially, but after putting some miles on the car I had the same rev hang, 2000rpm high idle, low idle stall out at warm start up, etc...really was not running right with numerous issues.

I've had numerous revisions made since my initial tune provided by Procharger, and after a week driving on the *hopefully* last revision, all things seem to be OK now.

Car drives smooth, idles at 750rpm steady as a rock, transitions into boost smoothly with no surging at part throttle, zero rev hang, and of course hauls a$$ when you get on it. Cold and hot starts are fine now, although very occasionally it will drop to 500rpm after a hot start, it quickly remedies itself without stalling, so no concern there.

I was on the verge of getting a custom tune, and whilst I may do it further down the line when I add more goodies such as headers, for now the canned tune is running good and I'm happy with it.
[MENTION=6795]ramairgt1[/MENTION] Please post up info on your custom tune once its all dialled in. I really hope you get your issues fixed!

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
To chime back into this thread, I too had idle issues that decided to show themselves a few days into Procharger ownership. Strange that it didn't happen initially, but after putting some miles on the car I had the same rev hang, 2000rpm high idle, low idle stall out at warm start up, etc...really was not running right with numerous issues.

I've had numerous revisions made since my initial tune provided by Procharger, and after a week driving on the *hopefully* last revision, all things seem to be OK now.

Car drives smooth, idles at 750rpm steady as a rock, transitions into boost smoothly with no surging at part throttle, zero rev hang, and of course hauls a$$ when you get on it. Cold and hot starts are fine now, although very occasionally it will drop to 500rpm after a hot start, it quickly remedies itself without stalling, so no concern there.

I was on the verge of getting a custom tune, and whilst I may do it further down the line when I add more goodies such as headers, for now the canned tune is running good and I'm happy with it.
[MENTION=6795]ramairgt1[/MENTION] Please post up info on your custom tune once its all dialled in. I really hope you get your issues fixed!

Thanks for the update Tim! :)

:cheers::headbang::ford::thumbsup:

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT

We live in great times. When you can bolt on 200whp and never have to even visit a dyno or tuner. Sometimes somethings need to be ironed out and that should be totally understandable.

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah if you cant run race fuel all the time then throw a bottle of amsoil octane booster or lucas octane booster in every tank full, i do this with my n/a car. Its insurance against bad gas which can happen at any gas station!

cyandhappiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Drop in a bottle of octanium or torco and see if your knock goes away. If it does then your winter gas is the problem.
Just put 3.5 gallon of 105 race gas in and problem still here... car shows knock at WOT, I did 4 pulls today and logged it, sent it to procharger and hopefully they can get it ironed out.

OP
OP
oesman

oesman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Just put 3.5 gallon of 105 race gas in and problem still here... car shows knock at WOT, I did 4 pulls today and logged it, sent it to procharger and hopefully they can get it ironed out.
Hmm yea that should have gotten it. I can run 22 degrees of timing with about the same fuel mix. Positive your exhaust or other potential metal on metal stuff isnt clanging around under load?

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged

chiming in on this... try tightening you belt more. i just ran into this where the belt was too loose and the tensioner was moving around and sending noise into the knock sensors.

tjwoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Could a loose belt cause idle issues too?
Sponsored