Sponsored

Got offered a ZL1 1LE at invoice (replace my GT350?)

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
Take the deal. The ZL1's are the best cars for the money right now. I'd personally take the regular one over the 1LE though.
Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I don't think the new Camaro looks bad, per say, but it definitely doesn't look as good as the GT350. The performance cannot be denied though. It's going to wipe the streets with many many big names.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
i like that it and the gt350 only come with a clutch and shifter, they remember something that Ferrari and Lamborghini have forgotten. some of us like to drive our cars and are not worried about the quickest times possible. had a paddle shift car and it got old and boring inside of a month. i am not a camaro fan but this car would be fun to drive and own. it isnt the best looking thing but i like the functional wings and aero. good on chevy for this it only makes ford work harder and produce better cars, if only the dealers didnt crush the affordability aspect they put into them
Competition is great, but im more interested in Chevy making a monster of a higher revving NA engine. If the rumors are true of a DOHC V8 from Chevy, I cant wait.

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack

Sponsored

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500
I was a big Chevy fan for years and owned 4 Vettes (C4s to C6s), since the C6 I haven't been a fan of the styling; specifically the C7 or gen 5 camaro. So for that reason alone, I wouldn't...

The GS, C7 Z and ZL1 are impressive cars, but I don't feel they are "special". If you like the looks and want a track car, go for it. But invoice pricing shouldn't be your motivating factor. They'll all be discounted off MSRP soon.
There's a 1,000.00 cash allowance on the car right now

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
Look at the sales figures thread. Look up how many average days new Camaro is on dealer lots...

Cool the car can outperform its crosstown rival , at least for the next 6 months. People are voting with their wallets...

As others have mentioned, if you're main motivation is not having to pay ADM or getting a deal, its not worth it.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Looks being subjective.
That is true but I haven't seen any camaro owners say they think the camaro looks better than a gt350. I think that is one of the few things we all agree on, the Shelby looks amazing.

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Didnt you also got an amazing deal at R and it turned out to be too good to be true?

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Didnt you also got an amazing deal at R and it turned out to be too good to be true?
That was also with a dealership I had no prior business with. I've known the gentleman that runs the dealership I'm talking about for a very long time.
Sponsored