Sponsored

Central Florida BS Thread

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Anyone else contemplating one of these bad boys? Traded in the '14 and as much as I said I was probably going to pass on this one, it actually is pretty impressive. Compared to the 6.2 it is quicker and drives much better.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Anyone else contemplating one of these bad boys? Traded in the '14 and as much as I said I was probably going to pass on this one, it actually is pretty impressive. Compared to the 6.2 it is quicker and drives much better.

What are they going for with dealer markup?

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are they going for with dealer markup?
$5k and right now they won't come off that :shrug: Had known this one was coming for a while and had first dibs on it. There was 2 people behind me if we didn't buy it and literally 4 people walked up as the deal was going down wanting to buy it. They had a Red one come in last week and it arrived at 10am and was off the lot by 2pm! The demand is very high right now so I can see why they're not budging... If we didn't have the relationship with them that we do I'd never have been able to get it. They were texting me letting me know where it was the whole time from build date to delivery and I didn't even custom order the truck like I did my GT350. I think they optioned it the way they did knowing what I generally order since I wouldn't order one myself :lol:

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
$5k and right now they won't come off that :shrug: Had known this one was coming for a while and had first dibs on it. There was 2 people behind me if we didn't buy it and literally 4 people walked up as the deal was going down wanting to buy it. They had a Red one come in last week and it arrived at 10am and was off the lot by 2pm! The demand is very high right now so I can see why they're not budging... If we didn't have the relationship with them that we do I'd never have been able to get it. They were texting me letting me know where it was the whole time from build date to delivery and I didn't even custom order the truck like I did my GT350. I think they optioned it the way they did knowing what I generally order since I wouldn't order one myself :lol:
All things considered, I think 5k isn't bad. Drive her home and update the signature lol

Edit: I still think your F250 is better.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All things considered, I think 5k isn't bad. Drive her home and update the signature lol

Well after I paid $5k ADM on the Raptor they sent out an email to everyone saying ALL RAPTORS WILL NOW BE $10k ADM NO EXCEPTIONS! :lol: They also did it for the Focus RS at $5k ADM but the last one they had was a $2500 ADM... So they found me a Shadow Black one and I said honor the $2500 the last one sold for and I'll buy it :paddle: Long story short, that's now in my sig as well :cool: Should be in the garage Friday...

Sponsored

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I agree 100% :cheers: All these other cars I have, I prefer to drive the 250! Plus I just had my train horns installed so I beg people to be stupid :lol:

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Soooo.... How was the fast car shootout? I haven't seen any posts here. I saw from their FB feed there were some new records set.

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Well after I paid $5k ADM on the Raptor they sent out an email to everyone saying ALL RAPTORS WILL NOW BE $10k ADM NO EXCEPTIONS! :lol: They also did it for the Focus RS at $5k ADM but the last one they had was a $2500 ADM... So they found me a Shadow Black one and I said honor the $2500 the last one sold for and I'll buy it :paddle: Long story short, that's now in my sig as well :cool: Should be in the garage Friday...
Good lord I need to do what you do. Also if you need someone to break in any of the new vehicles I'm here to help :cheers:

Soooo.... How was the fast car shootout? I haven't seen any posts here. I saw from their FB feed there were some new records set.
It was fun man! [MENTION=10213]stoli[/MENTION] and I just walked around and took a peak at all the sponsor cars and watched everyone run. I don't have any pics unfortunately. Next time I'm definitely getting there early and bringing chairs and a canopy tent.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I ran my GT500 on Sunday at the Ocala 1/2 mile shootout.

Weather held out and my top speed of the day was 154.

Fun times.

Sponsored

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's going on around here! Any W&W coming up or any other meet up's?

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Decided to tint the tail lights yesterday, installed the MMD matte black decklid and the SCS ecoboost emblem as well.

Anyone interested in checking out the Venom meet tomorrow?
tint.JPG

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Looks awesome. After seeing your tail light tent I think I'm going to do the same thing. Which one did you go with? And how was install? Also could you tell me what spoiler that is please?

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Looks awesome. After seeing your tail light tent I think I'm going to do the same thing. Which one did you go with? And how was install? Also could you tell me what spoiler that is please?

I threw it in the cart from American Muscle when I ordered the decklid. The install was super easy. It's the roush spoiler, donated by #fatguyracingteam :headbang: (@stoli)

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Looks nice man. By the way... Any of you guys interested on some AutoX? I've been going with my local group (Brevard Motorsports) and it's awesome fun. Registration is $35 and you get 4 timed runs.

If you're interested, the next outing is on Mar 12th, but we have a bunch of other events. https://www.facebook.com/groups/brevardmotorsports/

Hope to see some of you around, it's been a while.
Sponsored

Reactions: JTR