Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call!!!

fast88fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT Premium PP
And you are in Wilkes, thats awesome. Do you wanna get rid of it?
Sure. No reason I know of to hold on to it...other than competing for space in the attic with my wife's junk...I mean antiques.
Sponsored

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2003 Mach 1, 64.5 Coupe
Sure. No reason I know of to hold on to it...other than competing for space in the attic with my wife's junk...I mean antiques.
What are you wanting for it?

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Raleigh area here. (A bit late to the Roll Call) anyone know any good shops in/around Raleigh? I'm looking at having a cat-back put on as my next upgrade and am thinking if a good shop can give me a good price I'll just have them do the labor as I have no lifting equipment so would have to buy some anyway.

Planning on getting a handling package later on down the road I will definitely need a shop to do.

Sponsored

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have no idea what it is really worth? Say $50?
They typically go from free to a 12 pack of beer, I have some others that are scattered around NC for free but will I have to drive there. I'd give you $25 for it since I won't have to spend any on gas.

fast88fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT Premium PP
They typically go from free to a 12 pack of beer, I have some others that are scattered around NC for free but will I have to drive there. I'd give you $25 for it since I won't have to spend any on gas.
25 works. I am home after 6 during the week or all day weekends so whenever you want to come get it. I'll pm you my address

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
25 works. I am home after 6 during the week or all day weekends so whenever you want to come get it. I'll pm you my address
Good deal, got all your contact info I'll hit you up one evening this week. I live in Deep Gap and work off Brushy Mtn Rd so I come by your road twice a day.

ImSlow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Anyone want to trade their JLT CAI for an Airaid CAI? Nothing wrong with it. Just needing to trade due to new manifold angle, the JLT turns better to fit. I'm all over the state at various times throughout the week, just PM me. Thanks!

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone going to the cars and coffee in wake forest on Tomorrow (Feb 25, 2017)? Hoping to hear some Ecoboost exhausts in person (and check out some cool cars of course), as I've been holding out on buying a Magnaflow competition setup until I can hear some stuff in person.

Sponsored

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Going to have some Black PP wheels for sale very shortly. No curb rash and tires have decent meat on them left. 5,000 miles on the front pzero tires, 10,000 on some Mickey Thompson street comps 285/35/19
$700

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Anyone going to the cars and coffee in wake forest on Tomorrow (Feb 25, 2017)? Hoping to hear some Ecoboost exhausts in person (and check out some cool cars of course), as I've been holding out on buying a Magnaflow competition setup until I can hear some stuff in person.
Maybe.

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to have some Black PP wheels for sale very shortly. No curb rash and tires have decent meat on them left. 5,000 miles on the front pzero tires, 10,000 on some Mickey Thompson street comps 285/35/19
$700
First: I might be interested depending on time frame (farther out the better probably).

Just out of curiosity, why does it seem like people are selling the PP wheels so frequently? I really like those wheels and was planning to buy the AM knockoff versions once I was ready to upgrade my wheels. (planning on it being when I need new tires). Do people really just not like them or is it just "availability heuristic", given that I've had them on my wish list?

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
First: I might be interested depending on time frame (farther out the better probably).

Just out of curiosity, why does it seem like people are selling the PP wheels so frequently? I really like those wheels and was planning to buy the AM knockoff versions once I was ready to upgrade my wheels. (planning on it being when I need new tires). Do people really just not like them or is it just "availability heuristic", given that I've had them on my wish list?
I got rid of mine because i wanted wheels that would provide more contrast against the black car. Gun metal works better for me

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got rid of mine because i wanted wheels that would provide more contrast against the black car. Gun metal works better for me
Ok yea I was also debating on grey rims. I've never wanted to be "that guy" with the murder-'mobile but I must say it does look good blacked out. One of my main concerns with going down that road now though is I have the chrome window trim and the pony package grille which i think would stand out like a sore thumb on an otherwise blacked out car. I was thinking of getting some Gray (gun metal or otherwise) PP rims. Also was really though about getting some Orange rims which I think would accent beautifully, although a bit immature, and would be kinda funny given that I have orange hair.

I wish 3D Tuning had more options for the mustang or there was a dedicated mustang customization website so I could play with haha.
Sponsored