Sponsored

Recall and Immediate Stop Sale on 8,026 GT350 and GT350R Models: Engine Oil Cooler

Blue Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZL1 1LE, GT350, Ford RS, F350 Dually, Explorer
I finally decided to see what Ford has to say so I called my dealership today;

They looked up my car on "Oasis" and confirmed the Oil Cooler Line Assembly recall/parts. Bulletin stated that parts will be not be available until Mid-March. Bulletin continued to say that Ford will send a 2nd notification via mail to owners in the beginning of March with updated information and instruction.

Regards.
Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Someone always looking for a handout! SMH
More of like a goodwill service... not making a big stink out of it but just sayin'...

Anyway this is Ford... so scrimping is second nature. :D

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Spray some oil onto your cooler line, call flatbed, problem solved.

Just kidding, the flatbed will probably scratch your car.

Any chance some of the oil consumption issues could be very small leaks in these hoses? Just seems odd some guys are still burning a quart every 700-1000 miles and others not.

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes

They looked up my car on "Oasis" and confirmed the Oil Cooler Line Assembly recall/parts. Bulletin stated that parts will be not be available until Mid-March. Bulletin continued to say that Ford will send a 2nd notification via mail to owners in the beginning of March with updated information and instruction.

Regards.
I can sort of confirm this info. I sent a copy of the Delivery Hold Notice posted on here to a Service tech at Robins Ford and he said to bring my car in and they would write up whats called a "RO" (repair order) and then send me on my way until the parts come in. He said they cannot order the part until the RO has been put into the system. Just been what I have experienced so far.:shrug:

tebeller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking for GT350
Contacted my dealer yesterday. The service rep said that the cars sitting at dealerships already broken are getting fixed first. He said there is no such thing as ordering the part. SMH Why are dealerships so different in their level of information.

He said Ford will send me a notice when the part is ready. Makes no sense. Ford is going to send me a letter when my dealership has my part? Probably not!!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe if you can get the dealer to say that old is leaking they can order the part

tebeller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking for GT350
Just called another dealership and they said that it has to be inspected and have an RO issued. Then it can be ordered. It's a recall... inspected for what?

WTF?

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
More of like a goodwill service... not making a big stink out of it but just sayin'...

Anyway this is Ford... so scrimping is second nature. :D
just bustin chops man

T101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST, 2014 Taurus SHO, 1998 SVT Contour, 1997 SVT Cobra, 1998 Volvo V70R

I wonder why it was resent / reissued this last Monday?

EDIT- I just read back through the last few pages and ya'll have already posted this ten times, hahaha.

Is the difference now this says repair customer cars? not just dealer-owned cars?

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

Regards.
When I met with my local dealership yesterday I gave them a copy of my recall notice after which time they also pulled an Oasis Report on my car and proceeded to tell me that the replacement parts would be in between 3 to 5 days.

Normally warranty parts come out of Atlanta for this region but not in this case and I could not find out where the replacement parts are coming from for this recall?

Not sure that will happen as quickly as they suggest and have to leave on the weekend for a week long business trip but will follow up with them early next week.

Hopefully the parts will be in late next week when I get home and can get this all done!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sponsored

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
This thread had lost a lot of credibility... all we need to know is if the fix is available and what it entails. This constant bickery in trifling and childish.
Just guys being guys isn't it? Seems to be in pretty much every thread. They never stay exactly on track and does it really matter? I look at forums no different than hanging in the shop with my friends.

Got a few guys that think they know it all..... a couple do, a couple don't.
Got a few that say they know nothing.... a couple know more than they let on, a couple really just don't know.
Got a few guys that love all things loud and modded and a few stock/purist guys and so on down the line.
Everyone just talking and bullshitting and expressing there thoughts and opinions. Every now and then shit gets heated. In the end we are all car guys and it really shouldn't be taken that seriously.

Last edited:

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Just guys being guys isn't it? Seems to be in pretty much every thread. They never stay exactly on track and does it really matter? I look at forums no different than hanging in the shop with my friends.

Got a few guys that think they know it all..... a couple do, a couple dont.
Got a few that say they know nothing.... a couple know more than they let on, a couple really just don't know.
Got a few guys that love all things loud and modded and a few stock/purist guys and so on down the line.
Everyone just talking and bullshitting and expressing there thoughts and opinions. Every now and then shit gets heated. In the end we are all car guys and it really shouldn't be taken that seriously.
Ummm, 50+ pages of "heated", when the OP was a very beneficial post. I don't care to see all the heat and hate that I have to sift through it all to get to the sweet, which was that lines are being shipped.

Penis length discussions are for the playground.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Nobody knows not even ford. You'll get the hoses when they say you can have them.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Ummm, 50+ pages of "heated", when the OP was a very beneficial post. I don't care to see all the heat and hate that I have to sift through it all to get to the sweet, which was that lines are being shipped.

Penis length discussions are for the playground.
Pretty easy to skim through for the important stuff. Either way, they're open forums, never gonna stop it. Even by your own replay you're actually just perpetuating the thing you don't like. :headbonk:

I'm sitting here grinning as I type, just guys talking..... besides, this isn't work so isn't this kinda like the playground?????

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

Here you go bitches!
Sponsored