Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
I am undecided too and I bought a set already. If I decide not to keep them my son may want them. They look well made after looking at them. Just not sure though. I may just tint the stock ones for now.
My suggestion is to put them on, THEN decide if you like them. Your son will wait, especially since you and I both know you'll cut him a really good deal on them. :D

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Man - i just can't wrap my mind around these tail lights, i don't care for the design at all. The weird part is i really like them on the Ford GT, i think its the difference between a cohesive integrated design vs something thats an afterthought made to work with something it wasn't intended for

Last edited:

16DIBEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ecoboost
I love them on mine.. unfortunately I'm on my 2nd pair, the first pair was full of water so I got a replacement set. When I took the first pair off, and moved the taillight back and forth, I could feel about a pint of water swishing around inside the housing! The 2nd set has only been on for about 2 weeks and is already showing condensation inside the taillight lens :(

Sponsored

Jim Bronson

Red One
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Coupe Six Speed
All we need now is a prancing horse to complete the Ferrari look. I'll stick with the tri-bar lights and the galloping horse. They shout Mustang. That's what I bought, and that's what I want.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
I love them on mine.. unfortunately I'm on my 2nd pair, the first pair was full of water so I got a replacement set. When I took the first pair off, and moved the taillight back and forth, I could feel about a pint of water swishing around inside the housing! The 2nd set has only been on for about 2 weeks and is already showing condensation inside the taillight lens :(
Thanks for the heads up. Are any of the rest of you that bought them having issues with water?

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Yikes!

Mine so far are good, I've had them on since August. SoCal has surprisingly got a lot of rain lately but I have no issues. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored