• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Triple Yellow GT for sale - 1900 miles, £36,900

Yellostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow Mustang GT Fastback
SOLD!

Right, the time has come. I'm building a new house, so cars are going on the backburner for a while and the Mustang must go :(

It's a manual 2016 Mustang GT Fastback in Triple Yellow with all extras (non-custom pack). it was registered on 31st May 2016 and has done just under 1900 miles so far. For anyone new to these cars, the extras are:

- "Shaker Pro" premium audio system with navigation
- Climate Controlled Seats (heating and cooling)
- Reverse Parking Sensors and Reversing Camera
- Dual black 'over the top' 'fade' stripes
- Triple Yellow paintwork ('Exclusive' cost option)
- Diamond Brite paint protection (and maintenance products)
- Ford boot liner

It's kept in a heated garage and only ventures out on dry days. It has never been driven hard and I've never used any of the track apps (always had early resale in mind and it's great fun to just rumble around in).

The car is offered completely standard. Also for sale separately will be a Roush axle-back exhaust and the personal plate shown: V8 FPO (Five Point Oh :)). The buyer of the car will have first refusal on these.
image1.JPG
IMG_3330.jpg
IMG_3260.jpg
IMG_3287.jpg
IMG_3291.jpg
IMG_3264.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
image7.JPG
image3.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Yellostang

Yellostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car, plate and exhaust all sold :)

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Out of interest did you get what you wanted for it?

Just wondered. Job problems so Mustang may have to go much that I don't want to.

OP
OP
Yellostang

Yellostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Out of interest did you get what you wanted for it?

Just wondered. Job problems so Mustang may have to go much that I don't want to.
Yes, I got above asking after I threw in the Roush AB and private plate. I will say there wasn't much interest at that price (I wasn't in a hurry to sell), but that was in December, so should be better market coming into Spring

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
I don't know whether to say congratulations or commiserations on the sale! .... :)

Where did you advertise it, if you don't mind me asking? .... or maybe the question should be, where did the buyer see it advertised? Cheers ...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yellostang

Yellostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't know whether to say congratulations or commiserations on the sale! .... :)

Where did you advertise it, if you don't mind me asking? .... or maybe the question should be, where did the buyer see it advertised? Cheers ...
Yeah it's a bit of both... especially now that I have a new job on an abandoned airfield - not even joking! :frusty:

I advertised it everywhere but the buyer saw it on Autotrader :thumbsup:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Yeah it's a bit of both... especially now that I have a new job on an abandoned airfield - not even joking! :frusty:

I think myself and [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] need to arrange a trip to Belfast to visit said airfield. :D

OP
OP
Yellostang

Yellostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think myself and [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] need to arrange a trip to Belfast to visit said airfield. :D
I wish it was in Belfast - would avoid a 1.5 hour commute in my wife's old Hyundai :frusty:

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car

Bummer! ..... job change just at the wrong time! :)

Thanks buddy .... mine's up on AutoTrader at the moment but only been on for a week, so looks like it might be on for a while longer yet :D

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Sponsored

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ballykelly :ninja:
You might have to close it for drag racing someday ;)

There's an airstrip just up the road from me, but it's only 350m long.
Sponsored