phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey Guys

In collaboration with the Sydney SRT Club celebrating their 3yrs since their formation and our first anniversary of the NSW S550 FB Group. We will be hosting an American Muscle Dyno Day to be held at Autotech Engineering in Granville, Sydney -
18 George St, Clyde NSW 2142, Australia

Date is 4th March at 9am, the day will probably end mid afternoon but once you have had your run there is nothing stopping you from leaving. Cost is $60 per car.

Price includes morning tea/coffee and a BBQ lunch, all supplied by the guys at Autotech. Your cars tyre pressure will be set by the mechanics at Autotech for the dyno run and returned to your initial pressure afterwards. This ensures no variation between cars due to different tyre pressures. The mechanics will put your car on the dyno, and bring it back to you after the runs. You get 2-3 dyno runs and a laminated dyno sheet to take home.

We need 40 cars to make the day worthwhile so this is a combined event between the two clubs plus we may also get a few rare American Muscle cars to join us as well.

This is a PRE-PAY event. If you say you are coming you must pay up front. This is simply to stop people saying they will attend and then not show up.

Payment details:
Please transfer $60 to me using your name as reference and then post that you have done so. I will record you down as paid, if we don't get the numbers I'll contact you and transfer the money back.

Name: Phillip Collin
BSB: 062692
Account Number: 16822814
Bank: CBA

We are also working on giveaways for the day, more info to come.

Thanks guys!
Sponsored

OP
OP
phil545

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sorry guys, we've had to cancel this event due to low numbers. Will be arranging another later on