Sponsored

Best Axle Back Exhaust for Eco Mustang?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
What is the best Axle Back Exhaust for Mustang Ecoboost? I'm newbie. Some suggest guy!
Sponsored

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
Do a muffler delete and be done with it.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Adjust the muffler via the volume control knob found on the center stack...

Just kidding... but do take a look at the huge exhaust thread stickied at the top of this forum.

Sponsored

sauerkraut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
S550 EcoBeast
Muffler delete; don't waste your money on and axle back when a muffler delte can be done for 1/4 of the price.

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
Obviously a muffler delete would be the cheapest route. But I got the Borla S-type axelback and I love it. While it is pricey, it sounds awesome. No drone what so ever and when I step on it, it gets loud. Everyone is gonna claim their exhaust sounds the best to them, including myself, but best thing to do is go through the exhaust thread at all the sound clips, and base ur decision off that. Borla has a comparison of their 3 different catbacks (Touring, s-type, Atak). I figured the axelback would be just a little quieter (which it is, and half the price!). The s-type is the middle ground, it has the best tone out of the 3 IMO. Touring was slightly louder than stock, and Atak was too throaty on the ecoboost, but sounds amazing on the GT.
Sponsored