Sponsored

Winter driving

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
so today, calgary is about 15cm snow fall. gone through it without problem lol but with extreme care. surprisingly well on highway. on unplowed street, it corrects itself pretty much within a sec.
That scares me. :eyebulge: That is why my pony doesn't leave the coral in winter weather.
DSC_0787.jpg
Sponsored

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
as someone who used to have a black one, i feel for you man... i had to accept the fact that the a black car is clean only up to the second you stop washing it.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
as someone who used to have a black one, i feel for you man... i had to accept the fact that the a black car is clean only up to the second you stop washing it.
I must be the only one who has a Black Car and is not that fussed about her looking like a model 24/7 :)
Over the winter i am only worried about the wheels and the exhausts they get a wash and treated every week. When the weather changes and its SHOW Time, then she will be back to her stunning looking BEST
But in my eyes she still looks pretty sweet when dirty, maybe i just like a Dirty Girl :eyebulge::D

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
I got new Sottozeros mounted. I forgot how good they are. My old ones were at 2mm!

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I must be the only one who has a Black Car and is not that fussed about her looking like a model 24/7 :)
Over the winter i am only worried about the wheels and the exhausts they get a wash and treated every week. When the weather changes and its SHOW Time, then she will be back to her stunning looking BEST
But in my eyes she still looks pretty sweet when dirty, maybe i just like a Dirty Girl :eyebulge::D
Think of your mustang as a horse.. horses get dirty when you ride them... and you can always get them cleaned up for "show time" it just adds to the mystique...:headbang::thumbsup:

technocrat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red EB Premium
As a recent EB owner, I realy like the snow/wet driving mode, helps unintentional spins in snow/ice conditions. As for salt, the best I can do is once a week & will try to stick to it. Also tried last week my first touch less wash & man I didnt realize how cold it was untill I started to dry the car :p

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
My horse in the winter. Only washed it once since November. As soon as wash it, gets dirty in an hour or so stopped bothering about it !
20170201_101313.jpg
IMG_20161211_102154.jpg
IMG_20161211_102356.jpg
Sponsored