• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB part worn Pirelli PZero tyre 255/40 R19 (96Y)

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Does anyone lucky enough to have upgraded have a part worn stock tyre for sale?

Pirelli PZero 255/40 R19 (96Y)

Part worn preffered :)

(Can't quite afford the Michelin MPSS just yet - and still have some rubber to burn, but need a replacement for one with a bulge!)
Sponsored

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Think [MENTION=6713]Man[/MENTION]ders has 1 tyre

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
Left all 4 of mine at the tyre fitters last month when the MPSS went on- had plenty of life left in them (had done 6000 miles) but didn't ask for them back as no room at home & could not see me using them again on the car. I have so many motorbike & car parts in the garage/attic/shed. Set of wheels, exhaust systems etc!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
acull2000

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Thanks for all the replies on this guys, I am closer to finding one now!

666mac: Was chatting to Manders on the 'Berkshire meets' thread about this and he didn't mention that he had one spare, so I guess he's gotten rid of them now.

MustangMustHaves: Thanks for reply, presume your tyres are with you in Belgium? Presume price (once shipped to UK) would be prohibitive? £££

GregC: Most fitters even charge you to dispose of them - if they had any sense they would have tried to sell them on ebay. If they did, they're gone now, as barely any of this exact spec on there now!

Jerkstore: have PMed you

stevec: tyres were mostly worn (burnout tyres!)

Kristian: didn't end up with a spare as he thought he might

[MENTION=22410]GR11M[/MENTION]: you mentioned on another thread you need to get rid on Pzeros - are you anywhere over near warwick or newbury in the next few days?

[MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION]: saw a post you will be looking at selling a set, is this likely to be in the next few days, and would you sell a front (255) individually?

Thanks again all

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
@666mac is having you on @acull2000 I have 0 spare, because both my Pzeros popped on a pot hole/boulder and mac lent me two of his until I got my MPSS fitted a few days latter!

Sorry about that chap!

*Edit mac sold his wheels a few weeks after I'd given them back to him :).

Last edited:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
"Popped" ;)
popped.JPG

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored
OP
OP
acull2000

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Finally got this sorted - big thanks to [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] :clap2:

[MENTION=22410]GR11M[/MENTION] - I'm sure if you post a for sale on here or even on ebay, your tyres will find a suitable new home :)

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Finally got this sorted - big thanks to [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] :clap2:

[MENTION=22410]GR11M[/MENTION] - I'm sure if you post a for sale on here or even on ebay, your tyres will find a suitable new home :)
No worries, hope they do the job. Will get round to listing the rears on flea bay this weekend. Bloody bargain considering they have done about 250 miles all in!

OP
OP
acull2000

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Stick the link on here too, you might get more interest :)
Sponsored