Sponsored

Corsa Touring + H-Pipe - Anyone Have This Setup?

OrangeRush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CSGT Competition Orange
So I've already got an MBRP Street on my '16 GT. I don't mind it except for some mild (albeit annoying) drone and the crazy rasp.

Has anyone paired the "Touring" axle-back with an H-pipe? I've heard some sound clips of the Corsa Sport, which is just the Touring + their X-pipe. I'm not liking the rasp I'm hearing - reminds me of the MBRP street, just not as obnoxious. If I'm going to pay over a grand for an axle-back, it better be exactly what I want.

I've tried and tried to find somebody with this setup and can't. If anyone has gone with an H-pipe for the Corsa Touring axle-back, I'd love to hear some feedback.

My other option, and probably the cheapest, would be to exchange the MBRP Street for the Race and then install j-pipes to eliminate the drone.
Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
One of our customers did this (i unfortunately didnt take video) actually sounds great, I'd say "maybe" an octave lower in tone than with the double x but nothing crazy. Still no drone either.

You'll have drone with the Race catback, we've done some tests on both MBRP's. We have plenty of Touring in stock as well:) Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
So I've already got an MBRP Street on my '16 GT. I don't mind it except for some mild (albeit annoying) drone and the crazy rasp.

Has anyone paired the "Touring" axle-back with an H-pipe? I've heard some sound clips of the Corsa Sport, which is just the Touring + their X-pipe. I'm not liking the rasp I'm hearing - reminds me of the MBRP street, just not as obnoxious. If I'm going to pay over a grand for an axle-back, it better be exactly what I want.

I've tried and tried to find somebody with this setup and can't. If anyone has gone with an H-pipe for the Corsa Touring axle-back, I'd love to hear some feedback.

My other option, and probably the cheapest, would be to exchange the MBRP Street for the Race and then install j-pipes to eliminate the drone.
Found this one a while back. He's got two other videos of it too.

tjo1186

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang GT
I believe [MENTION=17491]Redeemer[/MENTION] did this a while back (albeit with Sport mufflers I think). To me they sounded very similar, so much that I'd just stick with the full catback from Corsa and not mess with the H-pipe.

OP
OP
OrangeRush

OrangeRush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CSGT Competition Orange
I believe [MENTION=17491]Redeemer[/MENTION] did this a while back (albeit with Sport mufflers I think). To me they sounded very similar, so much that I'd just stick with the full catback from Corsa and not mess with the H-pipe.
Well I'd prefer not to spend extra money that I don't have to. I already have the MBRP system with an H-pipe, so I can save money by just buying the axle-backs.

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium

I have just the Touring AB (Sport Mufflers) with my stock resonator and it is in no way raspy.
It's a perfect sound for me and is what l would consider the sweet spot or middle groundound sound wise. Adding an h-pipe with these mufflers shouldn't induce any rasp nor will it add any drone.

Artem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT M/T
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but have anyone done Corsa Touring + H pipe + Catted LTs?

Redeemer

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP Deep Impact Blue
Well I'd prefer not to spend extra money that I don't have to. I already have the MBRP system with an H-pipe, so I can save money by just buying the axle-backs.

Sorry I'm months late on replying but yes, I did the H pipe (I think from Lethal Performance) and the Corsa Sport axle back (Same mufflers used in Corsa Extreme cat back. I love the sound.

The H pipe was UPR.

Last edited:

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
I am ordering the Corsa Touring Axle Backs and Mishimoto H-pipe, which should be here and installed by July 1st. Here's a youtube of this setup from strongford.
[ame]

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I am ordering the Corsa Touring Axle Backs and Mishimoto H-pipe, which should be here and installed by July 1st. Here's a youtube of this setup from strongford.
I have a feeling you'll be quite happy.

Here's another:
[ame]

Sponsored

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I have longtubes no cats , 3" h pipe and corsa sport mufflers it's sounds amazing

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT

FrankM5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401a package
Sorry I'm months late on replying but yes, I did the H pipe (I think from Lethal Performance) and the Corsa Sport axle back (Same mufflers used in Corsa Extreme cat back. I love the sound.

The H pipe was UPR.
Im like 4 years late but do you have any sound clips?

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500

The Corsa double H really helps clean up the tone and drone exhausts can have in the gen 2 and 3s. We do offer a combo that pairs the double H with axle backs or the double H by itself which should solve your problem. If you have any questions about it at all, feel free to shoot me a PM anytime.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/c...-hh-pipe-2015-2020-5-0l-mustang-gt-14502.html
Sponsored