Sponsored

Whipple install quotes. Pulling Engine out for OPG's??? WTHeck?

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I did my own install and live local to you. I can lend a hand or I can connect you with papabearob and he'll give you a great deal if you just want to drop it off and pick it back up.

The pulling of the motor was the only thing they had wrong. It's not needed. The install quote was about right for a Bay Area shop.

Shoot me a PM with your number and we can figure out a plan to install it yourself or save big on an install.
Sponsored

OP
OP
4orceFed

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
OP
OP
4orceFed

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
I did my own install and live local to you. I can lend a hand or I can connect you with papabearob and he'll give you a great deal if you just want to drop it off and pick it back up.

The pulling of the motor was the only thing they had wrong. It's not needed. The install quote was about right for a Bay Area shop.

Shoot me a PM with your number and we can figure out a plan to install it yourself or save big on an install.
Thanks brother! PM'd

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Man, wish I had those kind of offers for help around here ... you're quite fortunate!

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Alright, now I'm confused. :confused: I spoke with Mike today, just before lunch, and he stated that you don't provide installation services for customers who don't purchase kits directly from you. I got mine from Stage 3 and would happily drive down to Fresno to know that it's being done right. Can I call tomorrow to get a quote? Thanks.
We certainly do. We charge $1750 for standard install, OPG/TG is added to that.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Literally nobody lives near me that mods cars. I would help do the install for a new friendship, a 6-pack, and an offer to help me in the future. The stuff isn't rocket philosophy.

OP
OP
4orceFed

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Literally nobody lives near me that mods cars. I would help do the install for a new friendship, a 6-pack, and an offer to help me in the future. The stuff isn't rocket philosophy.
Drive up to Toronto? :D

OP
OP
4orceFed

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
I hear ya, Hissman. Maybe we can fly you out for my install. :cheers: Wasn't until today that I found out another member lives 10 minutes away. This forum is an awesome avenue for enthusiasts. Lots of info and opportunity to meet fellow garage heads.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4orceFed

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
My father-in-law lives in the Dallas area, and was complaining to me the other day that there just isn't a car scene where he lives. I told him that he was a dumbass.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
The riding season is just waaay to short up here ... I also ride a motorcycle so double whammy.

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6A
My father-in-law lives in the Dallas area, and was complaining to me the other day that there just isn't a car scene where he lives. I told him that he was a dumbass.
Yeah. I am from the DFW area. The car scene is HUGE in that area.. Plus all those flat, well maintained highways for Racing in Mexico.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Yeah. I am from the DFW area. The car scene is HUGE in that area.. Plus all those flat, well maintained highways for Racing in Mexico.
i need to make it to a DFW S550 meet if there is some. The waco S550 scene is about 3 or 4 cars and they all work at LMR + me.
Sponsored