Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Hey guys
Our New Year Cruise & Brunch will be held on Sunday, 15th of Jan.

UPDATE:

Less than a week to go to the New Year cruise and we would like to give you some more details. This has taken a fair amount of planning and we want to keep you all in suspense for the exact route. However, I can assure you that we will take in some of the most stunning roads in Victoria, have great photo opportunities and also get home with a clean car! It should be an epic adventure.
Detailsā€¦ We will meet in the rear car park of Westfield Knox, off the Burwood Highway, for an 8am prompt departure. WE CAN NOT WAIT ... this meet is about moving! The address for the start point is:
425 Burwood Hwy, Wantirna South, Victoria, Australia 3152
Make sure you are fully fueled, have plenty of water and maybe some snacks and a smart phone so you can connect to Facebook/ Messenger. We will be stopping in Healesville at around 12:30pm where you will be able to get some lunch at your leisure. The Healesville farmers market will be on too, so there will be lots to see and do.
We will fully regroup for our final leg with a 2:30pm departure and should be back in the east of Melbourne by 3:30pm (this last leg is optional). One further noteā€¦ this is a tour; we will be on public roads with other road users - this is a fun event and we want no incident

Sponsored

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
Post the photos up guys so we can all see the stable full of ponies. it will just get bigger each time with all the new arrivals

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang

Sponsored

w0rt3x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT Fastback Manual Ruby Red
That was indeed an amazing day! Glad to meet some forum members too. Looking forward and can't wait for our next gathering!

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Manual
Great pictures guys looks like a top gathering. I like the RS Focus in the middle of the bunch by the way.

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Great pictures guys looks like a top gathering. I like the RS Focus in the middle of the bunch by the way.
There might be a MK3 RS attending at the next cruise... ;)

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 Ruby red GT350
Nice photos, thx for sharing . :thumbsup:

Dudie7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Glad you folks are enjoying this little piece of Americana over there. Wish I could drive out and meet with ya! Happy Trails!
Sponsored