v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I have just found a uk wheel spacer supplier that looks to have very competitive pricing and a wide variety of sizes. Ideal for those who aren't fixated on 25mm eibach spacers.
I am in no way affiliated with them but I will probably use them to save considerable costs. Hope it helps others out too:

http://www.superforma.co.uk
Sponsored

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
I'm being a bit thick here. Been on motoring forums since 2005 when I had a Boxster on order but what are spacers for?

It's friendly here so I feel I can ask :D

I presume they push your wheels out but don't you then have to extend the wheel arches?

Looking forward to being enlightened, cheers.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I'm being a bit thick here. Been on motoring forums since 2005 when I had a Boxster on order but what are spacers for?

I presume they push your wheels out but don't you then have to extend the wheel arches?

Simply to push your wheels out a few mm or so to give a wider look. They sit between the wheel and the hub

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
The GT can cope with 25mm for a flush(ish) look.

Last edited:

Myweepony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
These guys also came up in my quest for a spare wheel.

They can machine pcd adaptors to your requirements (only in pairs though).

Does anybody know offhand the length of the wheel studs from the hub face?

Haven't got my new motor, John, otherwise I'd do it myself.

Sponsored

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Here ya go :thumbsup:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
The GT can cope with 25mm for a flush(ish) look.
When you say flush (ish) Steve, are we talking a tad bit of poke outside the arches? Front or back? Or both?

IIRC a lot of guys in the US seem to be doing 25mm front and 23mm read (I think). A lot of places can machine the 25mm down to get to 23 which is what I think I will go for.

Does anyone fancy highlighting the ones from that website above that are suitable for the s550? Sorry, being lazy :doh:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
When you say flush (ish) Steve, are we talking a tad bit of poke outside the arches? Front or back? Or both?

IIRC a lot of guys in the US seem to be doing 25mm front and 23mm read (I think). A lot of places can machine the 25mm down to get to 23 which is what I think I will go for.

Does anyone fancy highlighting the ones from that website above that are suitable for the s550? Sorry, being lazy :doh:
You're being silly again matey ;)! They do 23mm on the rears because they're bigger tyres on the GT, your tyres are a 'square' setup (same all round) 25mm across all wheels is perfect for the EB. GT the rears wheels poke out ever so minimally (<2mm to be exact from Gibbos posts about it)

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Mine has 20mm all around and think they fit great but I have Goodyear tyres on so lip on tyre might be slightly wider

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
You're being silly again matey ;)! They do 23mm on the rears because they're bigger tyres on the GT, your tyres are a 'square' setup (same all round) 25mm across all wheels is perfect for the EB. GT the rears wheels poke out ever so minimally (<2mm to be exact from Gibbos posts about it)
Just relaying what mike @ Modurstang told me ;) Speculating here...by default the rears on the EB stick out a couple mm more that the front, so he shaves of 2mm to account for that, bringing them more flush.

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Mine has 20mm all around and think they fit great but I have Goodyear tyres on so lip on tyre might be slightly wider
Any pics simon?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just relaying what mike @ Modurstang told me ;) Speculating here...by default the rears on the EB stick out a couple mm more that the front, so he shaves of 2mm to account for that, bringing them more flush.
@Big_G has 25mm all over on mine, looks the biz on it. Mike may have got mistaken with the GT, but who knows, I don't think the rears stick out more. :shrug:

Graham's got some shots of his as I'd questioned the same :thumbsup:
Graham can you post the ones up you fb'd me to Kristian?

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

I have 23mm on the rear hence the reason I was being a little vague. I believe [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] had 25mm all round and I remember a post from [MENTION=13889]djone101[/MENTION] saying that 25's were fine. Ultimately it comes down to personal choice as the bigger spacers do come close to poke. Personally i'm fine with my rears which are pretty much flush. The fronts at 25mm are well within the arches.
That is for the GT however. Don't really know how the rear setup differs in the EB, if at all.

Last edited:

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Nice looking kerb protection on those )
Sponsored