Not open for further replies.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for vehicles to offer sponsorship pricing to in return for using your Mustang for videos and pictures! We are located in Southern California.

15+ Mustang V6 for GRiP exhaust videos
15+ Mustang GT with aftermarket headers to get a video with the GRiP exhaust
what kinda pricing for a GT with catless Long Tubes?

Sponsored

wnracing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Triple Yellow
Can anyone who is running this setup offer some insight as to the volume levels outside the car? Are we talking Corsa/Borla extreme levels of volume or something leaning more towards the Magnaflow end of things? I love the videos that I've seen/heard, but am worried that it may be a little loud, it's just so hard to tell in these videos.

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Can anyone who is running this setup offer some insight as to the volume levels outside the car? Are we talking Corsa/Borla extreme levels of volume or something leaning more towards the Magnaflow end of things? I love the videos that I've seen/heard, but am worried that it may be a little loud, it's just so hard to tell in these videos.

Thanks in advance!
Hopefully someone can chime in with their own opinions on this, but we design our systems to be on the less aggressive side especially when cruising around. It only really gets aggressive when you accelerate hard which is still not too loud.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.