Not open for further replies.

ftrv8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
On order '17, but still looking at '18
Damn that's a good looking and good sounding exhaust.

millerd79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
I just ordered this exhaust... Does anyone have a sound clip with headers?

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Damn that's a good looking and good sounding exhaust.
Thank you!

I just ordered this exhaust... Does anyone have a sound clip with headers?
Sounds good! Unfortunately we haven't been able to get our own video, but hopefully a customer has a sound clip.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looking for vehicles to offer sponsorship pricing to in return for using your Mustang for videos and pictures! We are located in Southern California.

15+ Mustang V6 for GRiP exhaust videos
15+ Mustang GT with aftermarket headers to get a video with the GRiP exhaust

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Man, I get compliments all the time on my ARK GRiP! Someone needs to do themselves good and hook up with you guys out there in Cali for this.

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Man, I get compliments all the time on my ARK GRiP! Someone needs to do themselves good and hook up with you guys out there in Cali for this.
Nice that's good to hear!

4 mufflers?!
2 mufflers and 2 Helmholtz chambers

Those chambers are empty, they are used to tune the exhaust sound. The are designed to cancel out the low frequencies which helps reduce drone at cruising speeds.

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I like the sound but, what is the weight of the mufflers compared to stock base mufflers? I want weight reduction for my S550 GT and did the x-pipe to delete 15 lbs from the resonator delete.

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I got to admit this is one nice sounding exhaust system. When I first got my Mustang in late 2015. I listened to many exhaust videos on YouTube. The goal was good sound and no drone. I don't know if you guys where making systems for these cars at that time. But I ended up with a competitors exhaust system.

I think if I would have found this company back then I would have bought this instead. The difference between the 2 systems is that this sounds like a Muscle car. Where the system I have sounds more European.

Do you use a X-pipe or H-pipe for your system. I didn't notice

Do you guys have any cold start videos in cold weather?

OP
OP
ARK Performance

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I like the sound but, what is the weight of the mufflers compared to stock base mufflers? I want weight reduction for my S550 GT and did the x-pipe to delete 15 lbs from the resonator delete.
I'm not too sure what the stock mufflers weight, we have never cut them out or weighed them. But our muffler sections weigh about 17.8 lbs.
Our entire catback exhaust system weighs right around 52 lbs. I believe the entire stock system was about 70 lbs.

Our exhaust systems aren't usually the lightest on the market; the piping we use has a thicker wall for increased durability and it also helps minimize drone.

I got to admit this is one nice sounding exhaust system. When I first got my Mustang in late 2015. I listened to many exhaust videos on YouTube. The goal was good sound and no drone. I don't know if you guys where making systems for these cars at that time. But I ended up with a competitors exhaust system.

I think if I would have found this company back then I would have bought this instead. The difference between the 2 systems is that this sounds like a Muscle car. Where the system I have sounds more European.

Do you use a X-pipe or H-pipe for your system. I didn't notice

Do you guys have any cold start videos in cold weather?
Thank you! That means a lot to us. You can always switch later on down the line and try something new :)

We use an X-pipe in our system.

Unfortunately we don't have any of our own videos at cold start, but it really wasn't that bad on cold starts in the morning. We don't have the shop Mustang here anymore, otherwise I could have got a quick video clip for you sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.