Sponsored

Corsa Exhaust

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
It's definitely an improvement but it does seem to still have that "Blatty" sound.
Yeah, no dice. I'm perfectly fine with the stock mufflers. I just want my resonators gone. While I could just pay $200 to have them deleted, the Corsa piece just looks really nice.
Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
That is the price listed on their site.
I get it! However many have paid much less including myself. Don't buy directly from Borla. The internet and forums are tools at your disposal to get good deals.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Hello all, with all this interest in Corsa exhausts we figured this to be a good time to let everyone know that we can get ahold of both Corsa and Ford Racing exhaust products for your needs!
We prefer and enjoy the Corsa product to the competition due to sound, manufacturing quality and ease of installation!

We currently have a deal on our axle back Corsa kits and we have TWO!!! Ford Racing GT350 exhaust kits left. If interested please call or pm for any questions or concerns.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Hello all, with all this interest in Corsa exhausts we figured this to be a good time to let everyone know that we can get ahold of both Corsa and Ford Racing exhaust products for your needs!
We prefer and enjoy the Corsa product to the competition due to sound, manufacturing quality and ease of installation!

We currently have a deal on our axle back Corsa kits and we have TWO!!! Ford Racing GT350 exhaust kits left. If interested please call or pm for any questions or concerns.
Axleback doesn't apply here. Midpipe/res delete definitely.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
The Corsa mid section dual x-pipe arrived. The dual x-pipe length is about 48 inches long and comes with (2) reducers, (2) bent sections and a bag of hardware. Pipe is stainless 304L. Welds and bends are done well.

The bag of hardware, reducers and small bent sections weigh 9lbs (the clamps are pretty heavy/robust). The 45" long dual x-pipe is 14lbs. Total weight of all components is 23lbs.

Waiting for the weather to warm a bit to get video and sound of the stock setup before installing it.

Last edited:

TORQUEJUNKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray Track Pack
The Corsa mid section dual x-pipe arrived. The dual x-pipe length is about 48 inches long and comes with (2) reducers, (2) bent sections and a bag of hardware. Pipe is stainless 304L. Welds and bends are done well.

The bag of hardware, reducers and small bent sections weigh 9lbs (the clamps are pretty heavy/robust). The 45" long dual x-pipe is 14lbs. Total weight of all components is 23lbs.

Waiting for the weather to warm a bit to get video and sound of the stock setup before installing it.
I'd like to do this mod on my car.
Curious to see how heavy the stock resonators are.

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Within a pound or two of an equivalent length of pipe.

Sponsored

benjaminlox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 gt350
Iam also very interested in this mod. Please follow up with the video. Also, let us know exactly what had to be cut for install. Cheers!

jtn83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
It came in today. Was hoping to get it installed tonight but the UPS truck didn't get here until this evening.

Build quality and packaging look top notch. Will try to take it to work tomorrow and then duck out a little early to have it installed.

Was debating a before and after dyno, but I'm not sure it'd be worth the $200 (local speed shop charges $100 for a 3 run "session") and I am not real sure it'd add that much power anyway. I'm excited to hear how it sounds. I'll post up after the install is complete.

Cheers,
Jason

Last edited:

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
It came in today. Was hoping to get it installed tonight but the UPS truck didn't get here until this evening.

Build quality and packaging look top notch. Will try to take it to work tomorrow and then duck out a little early to have it installed.

Was debating a before and after dyno, but I'm not sure it'd be worth the $200 (local speed shop charges $100 for a 3 run "session") and I am not real sure it'd add that much power anyway. I'm excited to hear how it sounds. I'll post up after the install is complete.

Cheers,
Jason
This past Monday I had the factory exhaust mic'd and recorded for future comparison when I get a chance to install it. Any chance you could do the same?

SchultzLT1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 AG Tech Pack

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Is this sound bite with the corsa x-pipe and stock mufflers/everything else?
I also wondered this and inquired. I was told this sound clip is both a prototype mid-pipe and mufflers. I'm looking forward to TDC's sound clips of before and after the mid-pipe install.
Sponsored