Sponsored

How does this sound?[VIDEO] Cammed Tune from Lund Racing NOW AVAILABLE!!!

j_dhillon21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
is this ever coming out for sct users?
Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
is this ever coming out for sct users?
Probably not because other tuners would be able to steal the tune. Can't do this with the nGauge

5cent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
kyle
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt shadow black
I would like to have a cam tune inside of my flex fuel tune. So you still have the performance and when your at a red light it sounds good too. Lol

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I plan on ordering an nGauge soon. I want to order the E85 tune with the cammed idle. But I would also like a base tune. Does this mean that I'll get a base tune, base tune with cam, e85 tune and e85 tune with cam?

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
I plan on ordering an nGauge soon. I want to order the E85 tune with the cammed idle. But I would also like a base tune. Does this mean that I'll get a base tune, base tune with cam, e85 tune and e85 tune with cam?
When you order a cam tune they will send you a second tune that's identical to the cam tune with out the cam lope. So, you get two tunes.

Sponsored

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
When you order a cam tune they will send you a second tune that's identical to the cam tune with out the cam lope. So, you get two tunes.
So if I order a E85 tune, I get a cam tune as well. But what about the base tune I get with the E85 tune. Do I get a cam tune with that as well?

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
So if I order a E85 tune, I get a cam tune as well. But what about the base tune I get with the E85 tune. Do I get a cam tune with that as well?
I ordered a flex fuel tune, it's not strictly e85 but I can run e85 or gasoline. This flex tune is my base tune. I also ordered a lope/cam tune. That is my second tune. The cam tune is also a flex tune but added lope.

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
I am selling my ngauge unmarried and tuned by Lund. Base tune, e85 tune, and cammed tune for both of the previous ones.

Sponsored

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
That's going to make a lot of complainers happy ^
Sponsored