Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Hardly. Im calling out the one who gets butt hurt when other people make designs similiar and actually are availible but hes doing same damn thing. Guess ill buy all those and paint them and market them as my own to
Dude, we get it. You are starting to come off as a whiny guy though. Shut it down man.

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Lol some of us work and have lives outside of our cars. My lunch starts at ~10:30 and I don't have access to my phone during work. I literally got on my lunch break 20 minutes after they went live, and the race red/black and black/black were already sold out.

They promised they were way more prepared and had everything worked out. Telling us to vote multiple times to make sure we got what we wanted. Only to sell out after ~20 minutes? I can maybe understand if I waited a few hours or til the end of the day, then yeah being sold out makes sense. But after a few minutes? They clearly weren't prepared at all.

You can claim it's our fault or sour grapes all you want. But after ordering my V2 only to have that cancelled, then to wait this long for V3 only to miss out what I've been waiting on for almost a year. Other than a much cleaner site, not much has changed.

Everyone in their close group of friends in Houston probably got first dibs again. Then somehow people were able to order a bunch to see which ones they liked better? Honestly I can't blame them, because we were told there would be stock. But that has just screwed over people that patiently waited for them to get their stuff together.

And now people are stuck waiting again for the next "batch".
I also was working during the sale... so my wife placed the order (after 30min explanation, creating an account, and a practice run :D:D:D ).

between family, friends, neighbors or a bum of the street, ya coulda made this happen.

Again, blasting a guy for being "unprepared" on a high demand item is a little sh!tty... do you even know how many were sold (no)... do you know what the costs were to make (no). Telling a small business like this that they should have just "made more" is a poor understanding of how the process works...

Guess I live by the "I should do it myself if I dont like how someone else is doing it" mindset.

Thankfully a new batch is coming it sounds like!!! great job SCS... I truly hope everyone gets in on the next batch... Im sure one day will all be giving these things away there are so many of them!!!

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Lol some of us work and have lives outside of our cars. My lunch starts at ~10:30 and I don't have access to my phone during work. I literally got on my lunch break 20 minutes after they went live, and the race red/black and black/black were already sold out.

They promised they were way more prepared and had everything worked out. Telling us to vote multiple times to make sure we got what we wanted. Only to sell out after ~20 minutes? I can maybe understand if I waited a few hours or til the end of the day, then yeah being sold out makes sense. But after a few minutes? They clearly weren't prepared at all.

You can claim it's our fault or sour grapes all you want. But after ordering my V2 only to have that cancelled, then to wait this long for V3 only to miss out what I've been waiting on for almost a year. Other than a much cleaner site, not much has changed.

Everyone in their close group of friends in Houston probably got first dibs again. Then somehow people were able to order a bunch to see which ones they liked better? Honestly I can't blame them, because we were told there would be stock. But that has just screwed over people that patiently waited for them to get their stuff together.

And now people are stuck waiting again for the next "batch".
Right but you didnt pay money did you? So you really lost nothing; these were not preorders. First come first serve.

It seems like they got things down where production wont need to get pulled again, and like he just said another batch is coming. You didn't think the manufacturer was going to front (or at SCS's expense being such a small operation) EVERY one voted on? Some people voted and will never buy, they cannot make that kind of financial risk going number for number.

Take pre-orders please. I'm willing to give my money now and wait..as long as it isn't more than 3 months..
They did last time and that was disastrous too when the manufacturer started shipping poor quality stuff and there was not enough stock to fulfill the preorders paid for, leading to a refund nightmare Im sure. Im sure this was done this way for now due to not knowing what final product they would get.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
No ones gonna mention this guy copying other logos but everyone else can? From his own website
Lmao. Caught red handed. At first i thought these guys were real artists. But now..... :doh:. Still glad i didnt buy into all the hype of this overpriced gt350 poser badge
Do you own the Phoenix Coyotes or their IP? Otherwise you have no dog in that fight to complaint as you are not an "aggrieved party" to do anything. And it is different enough not to likely violate the trademark

And no one ever claimed this was some unique hand drawn thing from the start if you search way back how this came about. A pre-drawn coyote head was used and expanded on a but to form the current howler logo.

Getting a bit old bashing now because of some butthurt.

Sponsored

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
nope :(

having said that, my credit card dosen't show a charge from them either so i dunno...

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Yep i got mine today as well.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Got an email and tracking says a label has been created.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.