Sponsored

Central Florida BS Thread

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Sorry to hi jack your thread guys and gals, but I need some help from y'all. I live in south GA. and need a good installer for opgs, cs, Ati damper, and Paxton set up. Who else better to ask than the ones that live in that area. Please, pm me with suggestions. No we don't have any my area. It's either North or South of me. Prefer the sunshine state. Thx. Folks
Sponsored

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Sorry to hi jack your thread guys and gals, but I need some help from y'all. I live in south GA. and need a good installer for opgs, cs, Ati damper, and Paxton set up. Who else better to ask than the ones that live in that area. Please, pm me with suggestions. No we don't have any my area. It's either North or South of me. Prefer the sunshine state. Thx. Folks
Steeda in Valdosta might fit the bill.
[MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Steeda

Steeda in Valdosta might fit the bill.
[MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]
Man, they are the highest place I have ever talked with. They want 1700 just to put on a Paxton kit, where as most places get 800-999. Thx., though

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Man, they are the highest place I have ever talked with. They want 1700 just to put on a Paxton kit, where as most places get 800-999. Thx., though
Have you bought the stuff already? They give some wiggle room on pricing, especially if you've bought from them. I had my suspension installed at their shop in SFL with a package deal. You'd also be getting the benefit of someone that knows how to tune an SC and be local to you and they stand behind their work.

Other option is a Ford shop that does performance mods, but I know Ford isn't cheap and you won't get that experience.

Others might be a road trip to Powered by Ford in Orlando or Optimum Performance out in Rockledge. Not sure if there are any closer to you. Might check with the Atlanta guys on here. They have a pretty big group up that way.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
If you are traveling to Central FLorida, Lamotta Performance in Longwood does all my work.

Right now they are installing a trans cooler on my 2016 GT350, before that, they installed a McCloud clutch in my GT500. 2 years later, I had them put a 3.4 whipple on her...

Great shop...

Sponsored

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
If you are traveling to Central FLorida, Lamotta Performance in Longwood does all my work.

Right now they are installing a trans cooler on my 2016 GT350, before that, they installed a McCloud clutch in my GT500. 2 years later, I had them put a 3.4 whipple on her...

Great shop...
Just moved back to Orlando after being away and out of the Mustang scene for a long time. Good to know one of the old school shops is still around and doing good work!

OP
OP

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
What's the Wings & Wheels thing? Just relocating back into the area and a lot of new stuff to me.
It's our monthly get together out in Clearwater at Quaker Steak and Lube, @Tubalkayne and @stoli set it up and make the event page on Facebook. If you haven't already, join the Facebook group Florida s550 and like the Wings and Wheels page. If I'm not mistaken this month's meet is on the 18th :clap2:

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Just moved back to Orlando after being away and out of the Mustang scene for a long time. Good to know one of the old school shops is still around and doing good work!
Thx., y'all, the shops are what i was looking for.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
[MENTION=10943]JTR[/MENTION] we aren't meeting this month due to all the holiday events going on, may pick up in January.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Jake just finished installing my trans cooler on my GT350, they did a great job and looking forward to track time at Daytona on Friday and Saturday

Sponsored

JRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Another thumbs up for Lamotta Performance in Longwood. Just a forewarning if you're low, that driveway is steep.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Another thumbs up for Lamotta Performance in Longwood. Just a forewarning if you're low, that driveway is steep.
It certainly is!!!!

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Yours was there last week, was it not?

If it was, mine was the red GT350 Jake was working on.

JRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Wasn't my car. These dang comp orangutan Mustangs are getting fairly common.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Wasn't my car. These dang comp orangutan Mustangs are getting fairly common.
LOL, ok

We should do a local Orlando meet up?
Sponsored