Sponsored

South Florida Roll Call

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Boca Raton... 2 days new to the South Florida S550 Community :ford:
Welcome. Boca here too, and I am a serviced director at a local Ford store too..

Nice car! Let the mods begin. What are your mod plans?
Sponsored

Vinny_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT PP
Welcome. Boca here too, and I am a serviced director at a local Ford store too..

Nice car! Let the mods begin. What are your mod plans?

Thanks! Nothing set in stone yet, but this is a what I'm planning:

Performance wise - going to lower it, tighten up the IRS a little bit, roush Axle back/X pipe, and eventually the Ford Performance PP2. Possibly a Short throw shifter if I experience all the "joys" of the MT-82 others have.

Appearance wise - Nothing crazy, probably go full LEDs.. will probably pick up a nice set of Vossens or Velgens eventually... but that will be further down the road :thumbsup:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Performance wise - going to lower it, tighten up the IRS a little bit, roush Axle back/X pipe, and eventually the Ford Performance PP2. Possibly a Short throw shifter if I experience all the "joys" of the MT-82 others have.

Appearance wise - Nothing crazy, probably go full LEDs.. will probably pick up a nice set of Vossens or Velgens eventually... but that will be further down the road :thumbsup:
We can help with that, Vinny :)

TJ

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350

If your car is a GT/Premium, and are interested, I have a Magnaflow Competition quad-tip cat-back for sale, but it requires a roush rear valance to be installed (for the quad tips).

I had a 2016 GT 5.0 before my GT350 and I added the following steeda goodies to the IRS:

Bushing alignment kit
Bushing support system
Rear subframe braces
Billet vertical links

That made a huge difference in the wheel hop and how the car felt planted when accelerating out of turns.

I also added their shifter bushing and trans mount insert, those changed the way the shifter felt, to the point that I didn't feel the need to change the shifter itself. I would do those two before you go ahead and change the shifter...

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Jarrod did you do all the IRS stuff at once or in stages? I've done all of the things you listed except the vertical links and am wondering if that would take care of the last little bit of wheel hop I still have.

Sponsored

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Jarrod did you do all the IRS stuff at once or in stages? I've done all of the things you listed except the vertical links and am wondering if that would take care of the last little bit of wheel hop I still have.
I did it all in one shot. Don't hesitate, get the links.

Von Bek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Quick question for you. I bought my car from Autonation Margate (very happy so far) last year and just had new tires put on the rear. 8k miles, good lord. Anyway, I've been feeling a bit of vibration from the rear, enough so that I had my new tires checked for balance afterward. Is it just the tires? I didn't have anything else done besides an oil change. Maybe a tire out of round or something? Or is that just normal for the tires the GT PP has? I don't remember my original tires doing that.

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Need some help guys. I live in sw fl and looking to buy the roush front fascia and possible a after market hood. What do you think a good price would be for painting both and installing thanks

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10

Sponsored

jruocco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP and Recaro
New member here from Tamarac. Just ordered a 2017 GT Premium w/ PP and Recaros on Monday. Coming back to the domestic side after my TT 350z.

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime HPP Ecoboost Mustang
Why are all the meet-ups and get-togethers for Mustang owners in Central Florida? Is there not a local Dade/Broward/PB club or gtg?

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
JLT Intake and 2015 19" premium wheels and tires for sale locally in Miami. Intake has about 4k miles. Wheels and tires a little over 10k miles, they were rotated at 5k and 10k,plenty of meat left on tires. You can see pics on a thread I posted in this section (Florida)

chriseco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silver 6spd base ecoboost
JLT Intake and 2015 19" premium wheels and tires for sale locally in Miami. Intake has about 4k miles. Wheels and tires a little over 10k miles, they were rotated at 5k and 10k,plenty of meat left on tires. You can see pics on a thread I posted in this section (Florida)
how much

alva8193

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Anyone going to be at cars and coffee Sunday? I'll be there
Sponsored