• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Project 6GR Wheels in 'R' Sizes

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Ordering ...
Up for sale are my 19x11 et24 and 19x11.5 et56 Project 6GR wheels. They are in perfect shape except for a few nicks on the inside of the lug holes on the front wheels. It's almost impossible not to have the thin wall socket come in contact with the edge. Anyway, other than that, they look like new.

I'm not planning on selling the tires ... just the wheels.

I'd like to get $1350 plus shipping. New they are going for $1860 plus shipping. Note these are for the GT350 only. They will not work on the GT.

I'm going to something more track focused and even lighter. The only reason I'm selling. On the street I think these look better than the OEM wheels and they are much lighter. In the 25-27lb range vs 30+ for the OEM wheels.

Here are some pics ...

The nicks ...

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just saw that I need to include a pic with a piece of paper with my name on it, etc. Will add that soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've spoken to a few people about these wheels and offered a discount so I'm dropping my price for everyone.

$1200 + shipping. I think shipping for most places will be around $45 a wheel so figure $1380 shipped for these.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Do you need to buy new tires, or will the stock tires of a GT350 work?

Sponsored

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
IF these were black, I would have paid today... darn.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
You make me want these... how is the handling opposed to stock wheel sizes ? I want light wheels, and I don't want any bad side effects... I am not sure how this will look on magnetic, trying to find some pics. But now I want them :)
Do you have some pics with the stance on these wheels ?

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD!
Sponsored