Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I'm going to install a USB record player in the trunk.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yeah try playing the 4th song in the 6th folder while cruising in traffic without driving through a crowd of people in the GT. Gotta love menues that require reading and multiple buttons to navigate to your music. My $100 pioneer in my 2003 Jeep has better thumbdrive access than any of these fancy LCD stereos now adays.

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Yeah try playing the 4th song in the 6th folder while cruising in traffic without driving through a crowd of people in the GT. Gotta love menues that require reading and multiple buttons to navigate to your music. My $100 pioneer in my 2003 Jeep has better thumbdrive access than any of these fancy LCD stereos now adays.
I have a 2TB drive connected to my USB with 7000 songs in 299 folders. Browsing by folder was a pain, but once its synched I would browse by Artist, album, etc. Just recently starting using voice command and its much quicker and less dangerous!

Sponsored

ITSMEPAUL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Some people don't like their music sounding like ass.
Unless you have an upgraded sound system in your S550. There is no way in hell the sub-par sound quality of Spot or Google will ever be noticeable.

But you do have a point when it comes to top-notch audio systems.
Though I don't see many people here on the forum or at meets I've been at that have upgraded their audio

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Unless you have an upgraded sound system in your S550. There is no way in hell the sub-par sound quality of Spot or Google will ever be noticeable.

Though I don't see many people here on the forum or at meets I've been at that have upgraded their audio
Took the words out of my mouth. Get over yourself already lol.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I'm going to install a USB record player in the trunk.
With our cars having IRS now, you should be able to put it in the trunk and it shouldn't skip too much. :thumbsup:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

I can easily hear the difference. Some people don't though and those are the ones that don't give two shits.

Sponsored

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Just did this yesterday. :thumbsup:

Got one of these loaded with my iTunes playlists stuck in the USB port under the starter button.

Now I don't have to connect my iPhone to hear my music :headbang:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
This might be something everyone already knows, but I just discovered this recently while looking through the manual for something else. You can put all your personal music on a thumb drive and just leave it plugged into your car and have access to all your music all the time. I had been using an 8gb ipod nano, but my music collection is larger than that, so I just bought a 64gb flash drive for $16, instead of buying an expensive ipod.
I've been doing this for months and months with my 2016 Ram Sport 4X4, regular cab. Works killer. :thumbsup:

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
I copy my 8 tracks to a cassette. Then I take the cassettes and burn them to my CDs. From there a friend downloads them to a computer and loads them onto a memory stick. I am somewhat technality ignorant. Should have paid attention in typing class instead of working on cars!:lol:

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
I still use my classic Ipod that I got from 2011. I don't want to let it go but it has 128gb and its sturdy as hell.

And since were on this subject I have a question for those who use Bluetooth from their phone to play music.
If I have music playing on my phone, is there a faster way to get it playing on the radio instead of having to hit the "media" button on the dashboard? Sometimes I hit that "media" button like 2 times and the music from my phone will be playing, sometimes I have to press it like 6 times.
Sponsored