• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FOR SALE: Strut brace, SCT X4, panel filter, airaid MIT & More!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hi there

Selection of parts for sale, can deliver, be collected or handed over at next weekends meet at the Diner. :)

Steeda Strut Brace RHD

Price: £150 delivered!

Airaid Modular Intake Tube + Afe Pro dry panel filter

Greatly improves throttle response on the stock car and does not require a re-tune, upto 5BHP gains but the more important aspect is throttle response and smoothness. :)

Price: £100 for the MIT & £40 for filter or £120 for pair delivered!

SCT X4 / Dreamscience imap (UK) handheld!

Used to flash UK Ford vehicles with UK supplied tunes, not compatible with Lund tunes. Only Dreamscience, SCT and other UK tuners.

Price: £150 Delivered!

GT Rear decklid!

Price: £60 delivered!

Thats it, I also have stock GT PP suspension, stock exhaust if those are of interest to anyone. :)
Sponsored

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
Gibbo, the airaid and filter thing, are they really worth it ??

My car at present is standard apart for the Roush axle backs, will I see any improvements with this.

And, if you are going to the Northampton meet on Sunday, if it had these off you, how much for cash in hand ???

Cheers mate.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gibbo, the airaid and filter thing, are they really worth it ??

My car at present is standard apart for the Roush axle backs, will I see any improvements with this.

And, if you are going to the Northampton meet on Sunday, if it had these off you, how much for cash in hand ???

Cheers mate.

How about this.
I will bring them with me, fit them for you, go drive your car then you either give me the cash or ask to remove them and you buy me a drink?

Can't say fairer than that! :)

When I made these modifications the panel filter helped improve throttle response, car did not really feel any quicker, but 3-5BHP on a 400BHP car, gonna be hard to feel, but the car drove nicer, maybe a touch more noise.

The airaid tube had a rather profound impact on throttle response it really perfected that aspect and maybe a touch more power right at top, but again could be placebo and it added a little marginal intake volume which was nice.

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
Gibbo, see you tomorrow with the MIT and filter. Been thinking I appreciate the fitting and drive etc but been watching your thread and these will do for me for now. So just chuck them in my car and I give you some cash !

Cheers mate.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Strut brace still left, best offer takes it and will be shipped with DPD next day courier. :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I'll see Manders £1 and raise it £99 ;)
Just picked up £100 on a bike exhaust i had for sale and would happily give you that for the strut brace, but feel free to hang on for a better, less cheeky offer.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll see Manders £1 and raise it £99 ;)
Just picked up £100 on a bike exhaust i had for sale and would happily give you that for the strut brace, but feel free to hang on for a better, less cheeky offer.
No one betters it by 15:00 tomorrow get in touch, send me money and I shall DPD it so you get it for thursday. :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
No one betters it by 15:00 tomorrow get in touch, send me money and I shall DPD it so you get it for thursday. :)
Mother fucker, i was hoping nobody would better my £1... Gibbo's now the auctioneer...

Sponsored