Sponsored

The wait is over, she is here and I love her!

Elnrgt500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ollie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
GT and EB springs have different rates, not advisable.

Afe filter is for GT, will that fit an EB?
Your right regarding the springs dont ask but i installed a set of steeda ultra lite linear springs for an eco boost on my GT they were meant to be Sport progressive lol wondered why car was sitting that bit low and could not get the alignment correct :shrug: . Anyway have correct springs now all good .
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Your right regarding the springs dont ask but i installed a set of steeda ultra lite linear springs for an eco boost on my GT they were meant to be Sport progressive lol wondered why car was sitting that bit low and could not get the alignment correct :shrug: . Anyway have correct springs now all good .
You still got your Eco ones / Do they need a home / want to pass them over to a new home? :thumbsup:

RyStang72

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uptownimaging.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hi there

Decided to ditch my Steeda strut brace as the option to get a genuine GT 350 one here in the UK arose.

Steeda Strut brace - now for sale!

Shelby GT 350 Strut brace!

The Shelby GT 350 fits much better, though it does touch the K-member brace due to RHD & LHD differences, but its so slight it tightens down no issue. Though I shall remove it and cut a little from the underside of the brace so that the two do not touch. Even with this it fits nicer than the Steeda unit and is a much quicker and easier install.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just can't help yourself can you [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] got yourself the itch ;)!

Paint the GT350 one black whilst it's off??? Might fit in a lil better, but that's just me!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't help yourself can you [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] got yourself the itch ;)!

Paint the GT350 one black whilst it's off??? Might fit in a lil better, but that's just me!

Nah its how its supposed to be and once my engine bay looks identical to a GT 350 it will look more on point. ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nah its how its supposed to be and once my engine bay looks identical to a GT 350 it will look more on point. ;)
Ha ha ha fair enough ;)!

Blue pinstripe to match the engine bay on the interior and on the outside then ;)?

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ha ha ha fair enough ;)!

Blue pinstripe to match the engine bay on the interior and on the outside then ;)?
Nah I prefer the subtle yet aggressive look, pin stripes, stripes in general though look cool I feel are not needed. :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nah I prefer the subtle yet aggressive look, pin stripes, stripes in general though look cool I feel are not needed. :)
Sleeper stang ;)?

I was more on about pinstripe around the plastics. Or the pinstripes in the interior like I've got in red. :shrug:

(Just trying to fuel the mod-obsession, like all your/other peoples do to me :lol:)

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
What is a strut brace and do I want one?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is a strut brace and do I want one?
Just bling.

Our cars do have a K-member brace which braces the front-end, so any additional bracing from the strut brace is most likely null and void from the k-member.

But its just a case of why not and this was in the UK so grabbed it. My Steeda one is now up for grabs, they are £214 plus delivery from Steeda, I will take £160 delivered. :)

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't forget to post your findings and opinions please :thumbsup:

I will try mine on the way home from the garage after getting the wiring loom fixed and see what its like (on an Auto)

Lund has confirmed this, Sport+ throttlemaps are designed more with drag racing in mind, so more on/off style throttle. Race is designed to have smoother transitions for race track driving.

So I was not imagining it and your colleague was correct. They have also given me a new tune to try with new throttle mapping for the PMAS. :)

Andrewg

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT 401A
Lund has confirmed this, Sport+ throttlemaps are designed more with drag racing in mind, so more on/off style throttle. Race is designed to have smoother transitions for race track driving.

So I was not imagining it and your colleague was correct. They have also given me a new tune to try with new throttle mapping for the PMAS. :)
Nice. Let us know how the new tune runs and what kind of difference it makes.

sut72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT, black wheels, Airaid Intake.
Do you have a contact at Lund?
Thinking I may follow you advice and go Lund
Sponsored