Sponsored

Oh No- GT350 crash at Cars and Coffee

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
Unless you are an expert and not near people, NEVER nail the throttle like that in a turn.
"and not near people" being the key. I am an older guy, and I am sure as hell no Tanner Foust in driving skill and I KNOW THAT. "A man's got to know his limitations" as Clint Eastwood says.

I am a former State Trooper and a professionally trained driver, these idiots are putting their ignorance on FULL display and risking lives. The Mustang is a FUN super powerful car that can do burn outs that even the highest end classic muscle car could only dream of. Burnouts are fun, I get that too.

Learn how to drive your car, take it to an empty parking lot if you absolutely have to drive like an idiot, do it on a wet day if you are not rich and can't afford new rubber all the time. Better still take it to a track or a driving school if you have the money.

LEARN how to drive your machine. It is a lot to handle, it demands respect. The worst you can get in an empty parking lot is a ticket for acting like an idiot on someone else's property. That is FAR less expensive that the ones the idiot in the video will get - THAT in addition to the bill to fix his car and the raise in his insurance.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Damn... it's on Fox & Friends. Sheesh. This dude really done a number. Congratz buddy!... now all of us are gonna get a little bad media thanks to you and dumbassedry.

ifly680g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I hope this isn't anyone here. Mustangs have a bad enough reputation for crashing at C&C. Sorry to see this!

And man, what an evil laugh from someone after the crash!!

This Vid Just made Fox News this morning!

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yeah, what kind of unskilled dumbass tries to drive like that with people all around. Then, he casually steps out with his sunglasses, goatee, and flip flops. Douche!

Way to ruin a GT350, Numbnuts! :doh:

I do like the license plate, though.

Down want to be that guy.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Morons.

1. Never chop the throttle, modulate.
2. Don't oversteer, learn to countersteer.

Simple stuff, kids. When I had my GT500, it was a hoot to drift it across intersections while turning. Difference being I never came close to crashing.

Lots of practice driving slippery roads and hooning in empty parking lots during MN winters since I was a teen probably doesn't hurt. ;)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Damn... it's on Fox & Friends. Sheesh. This dude really done a number. Congratz buddy!... now all of us are gonna get a little bad media thanks to you and dumbassedry.
Lovely. Just when the meme wars had finally died down.

It is going to reach epic proportions now.....

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I've owned some very high HP RWD cars, and not one time have I hit a curb, or anything else. I've done so many burnouts that I don't see the fun in doing them now. Some people just can't help but want people to look at them...

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Stupid is as stupid does. Sad for that GT350. Much more deserving owners cringing nation wide!

Swayse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt auto
Ah...he had face hair, that explains a lot. Bet he traded in a jag, or a BMW.

Sponsored

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Like how did this guy even do this? Is he driving with TC and ESC both off while in track mode or something? Hell a clutch kick and full throttle will only take my car to 45 degrees at that speed with those nannys on and a good set of tires. I feel like you have to actually try to do something this dumb.

Swayse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt auto

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
Some of these bozos are probably looking in their mirrors for smoke or for crowd reaction and don't notice what's going on out front until it's too late and then they overreact.
Sponsored