Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Off to Italy on Monday, via Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Austria. Many many new and exiting roads will be revealed no doubt by the end of my trip (17 nights).

One that I would suggest and, it's a good shout above for the Route Napoleon, is to circumnavigate The Gorge Du Verdun, starting and finishing at Moustier San Marie, but definitely worth doing the south side at the very least. Monaco, to Moustier, is an uber funtastic road.

Stelvio is up there, if you can avoid the crazy bikers. The French Riviera to and round the Italian Riviera has some of the best M way roads ever. As Actual has also posted, The Pyraneese is awesome and if you ever get the chance, The Millau Viaduct is a visual treat once in France off the Pyraneese.

So, for me, the new part will be the Austrian Tyrrol, from Innsbruck to Lake Garda and some of Bavaria on the lead up to that.

Off now to make the 'Stang as shiney and slippery as possible, if you get the chance, check out the road from St Anton to Innsbruck, worth the tolls just for the tunnels :headbang:
Sponsored

sut72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT, black wheels, Airaid Intake.
Good driving roads on the Amalfi coast?

It does seems very nice over there, but it's pretty far by car. So unless the roads are awesome, I probably wouldn't go there by car.
By the time you got a mustang to the Amalfi coast it wouldn't have a straight panel. Was just there on holiday. Beautiful place, amazing roads, but I kept thinking glad I'm not driving the mustang round here.

Many of the roads through towns are about a Mustang wide, and everyone seems to overtake wherever they like, bends the lot. On the plus side no one seemed to get angry at each other.

The coach drivers do seem to manage however. Hahahaha