CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/PP
Glad to see you at least won't have it serviced there. I have had terrible experience with getting warranty work and TSB problems done on our Flex there. Switched to another dealership that knows how to take care of their customers...ok now that my rant with Lebanon Ford is done, your car looks awesome and I bet it will be blast to drive when you're done.
Sponsored

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Get that sagging muffler/tailpipe on the right side adjusted? LOL

Nice car man! Will be amazing when done..

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT - Roushcharged
Get that sagging muffler/tailpipe on the right side adjusted? LOL

Nice car man! Will be amazing when done..
Thanks dude. We are going to be doing all of the suspension work in the coming weeks, so the exhaust will get prettied up after I wrap that up! My OCD tingles every time I look at it.

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
I don't have any pics for this update. I'm pretty upset. I was installing the Big Worm racing stripes today and got about 99% done with the hood, and ripped the vinyl. I'm a total idiot and should've let the pros handle it. Thought I could save a buck doing it myself. I may still do it myself, considering now I know what NOT to do.

Big Worm is sending me a replacement hood section for $30.

Sponsored

CM581978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future S550 Owner
Have any youtube videos lately of the car? Bring it to Atco when its cooler.

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Finally Got the Stripes Installed!!

Worked all day on Friday to get my BigWormGraphix GT350-style stripes installed. Lot of time and effort, but I am incredibly happy with the finished product.

I was driving the other day in my town and I saw what looked like some kind of string dangling off of a telephone pole and into the road. I tried to avoid it, but figured it would be nothing. Well, I couldn't avoid it, and it got caught on my driver's side mirror. It was so strong, that instead of breaking, it got caught and slid up the mirror. Long story long, it BURNED THROUGH THE PLASTIC of the mirror cover. I was pissed, but it gave me an excuse to get some carbon fiber mirror covers from SpaceCitySpy. They went on today.

And then... because Eleanor.

Next round of mods will be the Steeda Tri-Ax Race Shifter with Roush Knob, Steeda Stop-The-Hop kit, Ford Performance Shocks and Struts, and Steeda Stage 1 Handling Package. Hoping for this weekend!!!!!!!

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Have any youtube videos lately of the car? Bring it to Atco when its cooler.
No recent videos. Want to get it down the track soon. I am going to Englishtown Road Course school at the end of October, hoping to get down the ÂĽ a couple times while there.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Round 4? - Started work on the suspension.

Wassup guys.

Got some time to work on the car yesterday. I straightened the mufflers. For some reason, I can't get the passenger's side to be as high as the driver's side. I think I'm going to heat and bend the hanger near the rear of the car. Anyway, here is the outcome of the straightening:

Next, I installed the Steeda Vertical Links on the rear suspension. I honestly took zero photos, so you're just going to have to trust me for now! :headbonk:

On to the front suspension... My goal was to get all of my front suspension goodies installed, and I was mostly successful. I failed to get to the sway bar because I just plain ran out of time. I did get to install the Steeda Ultralite Linear springs, Steeda Camber Plates, Steeda G-Trac Extreme chassis brace, and the Ford Performance track struts. Here's some pics:

The new spring/strut installed:

The Steeda G-Trac waiting to get installed. Had to bend it a little in the vice to get the front bolts to line up.

Steeda Camber Plates:

Tried to get a closeup of the Steeda logo, didn't really work:

Front Stance:

Front Stance part 2

I hope to get the rears installed this coming week, but in all honesty, I LOVE the stance with the front lowered and the rear stock. Looks so aggressive.

Next Round:
Steeda Springs/ Ford Shocks - Rear
Steeda Adjustable Toe Links - Rear
Steeda Differential Bushings
Steeda Subframe Alignment kit
Steeda IRS Braces
Steeda Rear Sway Bar w/ Billet Mounts

That's it for now!

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Round 5

OK. Got some more free time on Tuesday and tried to wrap up the rear suspension.

Bolted up the Steeda Rear Sway Bar and Billet Mounts. In this pic, you can also see the Steeda Ultralite Linear rear springs:

Added the Steeda Subframe Alignment kit and Bushing Supports. Also Bolted up the Steeda Subframe Support Braces:

Final Stance Pic:

Rear View:

Still to come:
Steeda Front Sway Bar
Steeda Differential Bushings
Steeda Rear Toe Links
Steeda Tri-Ax Race Shifter
Steeda Braided Clutch Line
ALIGNMENT!!!

Also, thinking about Driveshaft/Halfshafts. Looking for any input anyone has on driveshaft experiences...