Sponsored

help downpipe

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
I put in my car one downpipe , I'm from Spain and I have little doubt that put , I melodia with chiptuner in Spain , cai MMR and am waiting for mounting the IC level and capture Mishimoto oil, which downpipe me recomendais relationship quality price, greetings and thanks
Sponsored

Michele_Italy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost MT
Hi, I am from Italy.
I am pretty sure that with "melodia" you mean "tune" :-)

In europe is not easy to find downpipe, I bought MAPerformarce:
they are great but I spent a lot for freight and tax.
With MAP you don't have check light

In europe you can buy mishimoto from England dealer and so you are not going to pay tax, but 99% you will have check light.
So it depends of you... I prefer to spend more but without problem.

Buena tarde :-)

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I'm a bit confused. Are you looking for a recommendation on which downpipe to use? If so, what's your budget (in U.S. dollars) going to be? There's various options at different price points, so knowing what dollar range you're looking to stay in would be beneficial in providing help for you.

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
hello, michele Italy, the melody is a trainer of Spain and the results were 330hp and 536nm, gave more power because the IC, so and asked for a level to change soon, I have the possibility of buying used and friend mandármelo per container with more things your company to Spain, so I want to know what you recommend me, I have turbo stock

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
I have no light check by cai MMR

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a bit confused. Are you looking for a recommendation on which downpipe to use? If so, what's your budget (in U.S. dollars) going to be? There's various options at different price points, so knowing what dollar range you're looking to stay in would be beneficial in providing help for you.
Google translate:

Estoy un poco confundido. ¿Está buscando una recomendación en la que bajante de usar? Si es así , ¿cuál es su presupuesto ( en dólares estadounidenses ) va a ser? Hay varias opciones a diferentes precios , por lo que saber qué rango de dólar que está mirando para permanecer en que sería beneficioso en la prestación de ayuda para usted .

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
my budget is 250 $ ~ 350 $

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost PP 6spd Manual
Its prett yeasy to build an oil cooler setup. Get the correcet fitting oil sandwich plate (thermo or non thermo) and use the correct hose and fittings for the sandwich plate. All thats left to do is fab up a mounting bracket, oh and the oil cooler of course lol.

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
a question, and asked for a megan racing downpipe and my question is, when you install will give some kind of error in the box or not have to give any errors

Sponsored

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
a question, and asked for a megan racing downpipe and my question is, when you install will give some kind of error in the box or not have to give any errors
hola!!! la bajante de megan y honestamente casi todos los bajangtes sin catalitico te van a tirar un error. La verdad del asunto es que como quiera debes conseguir quien te programe la computadora como quiera para sacarle el caballaje pertinente a ese bajante. la misma persona que te haga la prigramacion no debe tener ningun problema eliminando el codigo de error. si decides hacerlo sin programarlo la luz de chek engine si va a encender pero vas a poder usar el auto normalmente

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
realmente todos los de tres pulgadas te van a funcionar igual. la diferencia esta en que algunos so de un tanto mejor calidad o simplemente mas faciles para instalar si lo estas haciendo tu mismo. antes que nada instala ese intercooler y ese catch can de aceite de mishimoto.

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
I have already done reprogramming, but gives the cv you have to give because of the IC, and asked the IC and downpipe cv to win, when you install everything I will go to Reprogrammer

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Pues no tendras problema, ahora lo que tienes que decidir es si quieres catalitico o no.

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
a question for which you carry downpipe have mounted emulator lambda probe? if you have to remove the pair mounted engine failure? Where can I get it? As thread that takes?
Sponsored